Gibson Brands Forums

Bar Fight!!!

Bluemoon

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unbeknown to the terrorist I had my football helmet tucked neatly under the seat. After dawning it I rushed down the isle passing between the seats I clocked a 4.5 sec/40ty. Upon impact the no good dirty terrorist knew what it means to mess with America, the hard way.

My only hopes in a bar fight would be:

1)I'm small enough that it would be hard to hit the target

2)I'm small enough that I could hide

3)I'd be fast enough to run

4)I take up karate or something of the like

5)I grow another 4 inches or so

6)I start spending all my guitar playing time working out (not going to happen!!)

7)Use a guitar as a weapon

8)I use all my repressed anger to bring on the superhuman strength!

9)I avoid conflict (we have a winner!!)

But yep, I'm 5'8", weigh around 115 pounds, and haven't been able to do any strength-building exercises lately thanks to my acid reflux. I have some muscle but probably not enough to hold up against you 6'5" brutes. I guess I could fall in the scrappy category though...

My only hopes in a bar fight would be:

1)I'm small enough that it would be hard to hit the target

2)I'm small enough that I could hide

3)I'd be fast enough to run

4)I take up karate or something of the like

5)I grow another 4 inches or so

6)I start spending all my guitar playing time working out (not going to happen!!)

7)Use a guitar as a weapon

8)I use all my repressed anger to bring on the superhuman strength!

9)I avoid conflict (we have a winner!!)

But yep' date=' I'm 5'8", weigh around 115 pounds, and haven't been able to do any strength-building exercises lately thanks to my acid reflux. I have some muscle but probably not enough to hold up against you 6'5" brutes. I guess I could fall in the scrappy category though... [/quote']

Kick to the shins usally will do the trick. Against me, I have no shins, only another fist.

So go with the "is that hallie berry behind you" quote, is a good defense.

damn, that's a tough one. Axe probably has years of secret training in the Himalayas by crazy Buddhist monks under his belt but something about Thunder makes me think he was/is a hitman for the government, so therefore he could kill me easily and legally. Homz idk about, I'd be kinda afraid of his son though then Neo and Murph have a **** load of guns. So yeah, tough decision :D

I voted for homz... something tells me he is hiding something from us...

I am hiding a deep seeded distrust of all people who live south of the equator. Are you North or South. It's like you guys are hanging upside down or something freaky. Like bat people. Little bat teeth and squeaky squeak squeak sounds.

Archived