Thundergod

The Faded Club

toogy-albums-my-2008-standard-faded-honeyburst-picture5788-glp-010.jpg

toogy-albums-my-2008-standard-faded-honeyburst-picture5782-glp-003.jpg

toogy-albums-my-2008-standard-faded-honeyburst-picture5780-glp-001.jpg

And a couple of it getting some action

toogy-albums-band-picture7116-krd-030.jpg

toogy-albums-band-picture7117-krd-031.jpg

Pictures of your christmaspresent was the main reason for my gas...

Hey, any of you guys get the Gibson newsletter in your email (spring forward with the autum burst)? Our Faded club got a mention in the hot topics section. I'm so proud of you guys (snif) ...

Hey' date=' any of you guys get the Gibson newsletter in your email (spring forward with the autum burst)? Our Faded club got a mention in the hot topics section. I'm so proud of you guys (snif) ...

[/quote']

Really? I haven't recieved it... do you have a link?=D>

OMG it redirects here (the link in the page where it says: "are you part of the FADED club?") and the first thing you notice when entering is that little manga nurse flashing...

Looking at all the fadeds posted here one cannot help but notice they are all different regardless of some of them having the same finish denomination... Guess that's what separates Gibson from other brands, specially fender, which is the only brand I would "compare" to gibson. And don't get me wrong I love fenders but they all look the same or at least prety close when they are the same finish.

That's one kick-***, sweet, gorgeaous, tv yellow ouble cut Charlie Brown... is it a custom shop RI or the "standard" model? I've been trying to find one of the standard models around here but can only find them in black which doesnt look 1/10th as good... Beautiful guitar man.

What is that ya got there bjb5228?

It's an '03 special faded. I don't think it has ever had a pickguard on it before, but I don't know as I bought it used. It doesn't have any holes drilled in it