Gibson Brands Forums

Truce offer.

Homz

So long as we can disagree in a reasonable manner I will continue to also be reasonable.

I offer A truce to KSG. You and I have had our differences, but until lately we have always had a certain amount of respect for each other. I would be willing to refrain from gross excess if you would also be.

This of coarse does not include the jokes. Those should be obvious as in those cases the #-o is frequently used.

What say ye.

I like truces and I do not like personal affronts (or rudeness)(attacks). Keep focus on the topic and argue the topic and nobody can complain. We all have our own opinion ... everyone's got one. We can all dig that. (I lived on a destroyer for 2.5 years and you just had to avoid one-to-one eyeball stuff .... let opinions be opinions. We were 325 feet long and 45 feet wide and at least half of THAT was officers country OR off limits. At battle stations (GQ) everybody had a job to do and we all understood that personal grudges could not interfere with that.;

So long as we can disagree in a reasonable manner I will continue to also be reasonable.

I offer A truce to KSG. You and I have had our differences' date=' but until lately we have always had a certain amount of respect for each other. I would be willing to refrain from gross excess if you would also be.

This of coarse does not include the jokes. Those should be obvious as in those cases the :( is frequently used.

What say ye. [/quote']

A truce, implies a respite or temporary cessation of hostility. I would prefer that you just surrender outright. But in lieu of an outright surrender, I can live with a truce. I'll unload my guns...

Why I Carry a Gun.

My old grandpa said to me, "Son, there comes a time in every man's life when he stops bustin' knuckles and starts bustin' caps and usually it's when he becomes too old to take an *** whoopin'." I don't carry a gun to kill people. I carry a gun to keep from being killed. I don't carry a gun to scare people. I carry a gun because sometimes this world can be a scary place. I don't carry a gun because I'm paranoid. I carry a gun because there are real threats in the world. I don't carry a gun because I'm evil. I carry a gun because I have lived long enough to see the evil in the world. I don't carry a gun because I hate the government. I carry a gun because I understand the limitations of government. I don't carry a gun because I'm angry. I carry a gun so that I don't have to spend the rest of my life hating myself for failing to be prepared. I don't carry a gun because I want to shoot someone. I carry a gun because I want to die at a ripe old age in my bed, and not on a sidewalk somewhere tomorrow afternoon. I don't carry a gun to make me feel like a man. I carry a gun because men know how to take care of themselves and the ones they love. I don't carry a gun because I feel inadequate. I carry a gun because unarmed and facing three armed thugs, I am inadequate. I don't carry a gun because I love it. I carry a gun because I love life and the people who make it meaningful to me." Police Protection" is an oxymoron. Free citizens must protect themselves. Police do not protect you from crime; they investigate the crime after it happens. and then try to clean up the mess. Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an *** whoopin'."..

Remember the average response time to a 911 call is over 4 minutes.

The Average response time of a 357 magnum is 1400 Feet Per Second

Wicked1 is a girl...Buddylight was our first gay member (closeted gay)

Yeah... a sad existance, being a racist bigot and being... well...

On the side of the fence where the grass is greener...

I prefer the side where the grass is brunette...

You guys will get it eventually...

Yeah... not too funny... actually not at all

... yeah...

I remember getting all swoony the first time you posted something brilliant about tube amps, Axe. Then someone showed us how you had just Googled it. My illusions were shattered. (Though I was still mildly swoony) :^o

Why I Carry a Gun.

My old grandpa said to me' date=' "Son, there comes a time in every man's life when he stops bustin' knuckles and starts bustin' caps and usually it's when he becomes too old to take an *** whoopin'." I don't carry a gun to kill people. I carry a gun to keep from being killed. I don't carry a gun to scare people. I carry a gun because sometimes this world can be a scary place. I don't carry a gun because I'm paranoid. I carry a gun because there are real threats in the world. I don't carry a gun because I'm evil. I carry a gun because I have lived long enough to see the evil in the world. I don't carry a gun because I hate the government. I carry a gun because I understand the limitations of government. I don't carry a gun because I'm angry. I carry a gun so that I don't have to spend the rest of my life hating myself for failing to be prepared. I don't carry a gun because I want to shoot someone. I carry a gun because I want to die at a ripe old age in my bed, and not on a sidewalk somewhere tomorrow afternoon. I don't carry a gun to make me feel like a man. I carry a gun because men know how to take care of themselves and the ones they love. I don't carry a gun because I feel inadequate. I carry a gun because unarmed and facing three armed thugs, I am inadequate. I don't carry a gun because I love it. I carry a gun because I love life and the people who make it meaningful to me." Police Protection" is an oxymoron. Free citizens must protect themselves. Police do not protect you from crime; they investigate the crime after it happens. and then try to clean up the mess. Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an *** whoopin'."..

Remember the average response time to a 911 call is over 4 minutes.

The Average response time of a 357 magnum is 1400 Feet Per Second[/quote']

Did you google those?

Archived