Gibson Brands Forums

Best Guitar Album in the last year

djroge1

I actually thought that was interesting and different in a sort of refreshing way right up to the point he started screaming.

I'd have to go with Brad Paisley's "Play" or Joe Bonamassa "Live from no particular place."

I actually thought that was interesting and different in a sort of refreshing way right up to the point he started screaming.

I'd have to go with Brad Paisley's "Play" or Joe Bonamassa "Live from no particular place."

Love the Joe Bonamassa live.

Ya alot of ppl would like that band if he stop screaming...he is such a great guitarist to, got some reall hidden talent there.

Im so out of the loop.

Theres nothing out there that really grabs my attention these days.

In the days when Napster was new ( and free ) I downloaded about 4000 songs.

I can easily say I have all the music I will ever need, and every song that I like...I have.

Im so out of the loop.

Theres nothing out there that really grabs my attention these days.

In the days when Napster was new ( and free ) I downloaded about 4000 songs.

I can easily say I have all the music I will ever need' date=' and every song that I like...I have.

[/quote']

I pay $12 a month for Rhapsody and can listen to anything I wan't at any time. I don't own it but for the price it's pretty cool.

I pay $12 a month for Rhapsody and can listen to anything I wan't at any time. I don't own it but for the price it's pretty cool.

Yep, I used to have the free version with Comcast Cable and I used to tune in on the Blues Station. Very cool and obscure stuff I would have never heard otherwise.

Archived