Gibson Brands Forums

OH JOY! Baby born today - $22,000 in debt...

NeoConMan

The non-partisan Congressional Budget Office (CBO) today released an interesting statement.

They're saying that every child born in the USA gets a $22,000 tax bill with his first breath.

In 2019, when he/she has reached the promising, productive age of 10 years it will be $51,000.

Looks like we're gonna have to lower the minimum age requirement for industrial jobs so they can try to catch up.

Maybe raise the minimum wage to $100 an hour....

How's that Hope & Change working out for YOUR children?

Obama has just written $3,600,000,000,000 in hot checks over the last 60 days.

We now have a total deficit of $11 TRILLION dollars.

Obama says it's necessary to stimulate the economy.

There won't BE a fxcking economy in 10 years!

Better start brushing up on your Chinese 'cuz they're gonna own us.

Your ten year old will be back to working in a fxcking sweatshop for pennies a day like THEIRS were 20 years ago.

Wonder if Kathie Lee Gifford and Sally Struthers will be on TV trying to get somebody to help OUR children?

No, because when we finally start circling the drain all the western economies will have already gone down ahead of us.

What little America manufactures now will be all but gone by then.

Oh' date=' don't worry....

We'll be manufacturing something, [i']anything[/i] for a buck.

Buck hell - anything for a penny!

We've turned into a 'service' economy, that only works when people are able to pay for services.

Yep, Obama's gonna change it.

When I was a child I acted like a child, now that I'm an adult, I'll act like one.

Obama is the poster boy for the New World Order. We got a sense of that when he went to Berlin. His handlers are going to break American and he is the catalyst that damns this country.

Aren't you glad we have a God who saves?

Focus on earthly things or heavenly things.

I've decided to take a page from your book Neo. As much as possible when I see one of our servicemen or women eating where I eat, I'm picking up the tab. Because it's the right thing to do and because it's the least I can do.

We've organized clothes drives for Operation Wounded Warrior, to help wounded soldiers wear comfortable clothes when they're in the hospital. Human dignity is our only motivation. The least they can expect from us is a comfortable pair of sweats, a shirt and some slippers. Hanging out in a hospital gown all day is just undignified.

Things are going to get mighty hot around here in the next few years.

No problem' date=' you can hang out with the adults as long as you behave.

:-)

So, Dem00n, how old are you?

Wonder how much YOU owe Obama?

Do you have a job?

[/quote']

I am 14. I do wonder how much i own Mr. Obama. No i dont have a job, i could get one but i dont think its worth it cause i would get page min wage for about 3 hours a day.

Hmmmm...

Maybe I'M the dumb one.

I already pay over $50,000 a year in taxes, and Obama just roped me in for an additional $200,000.

Maybe I should just quit my job, give away everything except my guns and guitars, and move in with Dem00n.

You got a spare bedroom?

Since I won't have a job, we could jam 24/7!!!

I see one of our servicemen or women eating where I eat' date=' I'm picking up the tab. Because it's the right thing to do and because it's the least I can do.[/quote']

God bless you, and here's a virtual pat on the back from me and Mrs. Neo.

Hmmmm...

Maybe I'M the dumb one.

I already pay over $50' date='000 a year in taxes, and Obama just roped me in for an additional $200,000.

Maybe I should just quit my job, give away everything except my guns and guitars, and move in with Dem00n.

You got a spare bedroom?

Since I won't have a job, we could jam 24/7!!![/quote']

The basement is big...you could live in there.

I so tired of all this Obama blaming It's our entire governments fault It's all the corporations and banks fault and It's all our fault as well no "one" person is at fault here.=D>

People also seem to forget that he inherited this mess...the crisis we are in is the result of 8-years of hellacious mismanagement.

Hmmmm...

Maybe I'M the dumb one.

I already pay over $50' date='000 a year in taxes, and Obama just roped me in for an additional $200,000.

You got a spare bedroom?

Since I won't have a job, we could jam 24/7!!![/quote']

C'mon he's got to go to school and learn how to speak chinese.

People also seem to forget that he inherited this mess...the crisis we are in is the result of 8-years of hellacious mismanagement.

BULLSH!T, it's a mess that's more than 25 years in the making. The congress writes the laws not the president. Many if not most of the same liars, cheats and dumba$$es that created the mess we are in, are still in congress. And as The Mick said, we are all at least partially to blame. We get the government we deserve. Now the plan is to borrow and spend our way out of the crisis...thanks for the change.

...Much more problematic than Gramm-Leach-Bliley is the Community Reinvestment Act, a bit of legislative arm-twisting much beloved by Sen. Obama and his fellow Democrats. One of the reasons so many bad mortgage loans were made in the first place is that Barack Obama’s celebrated community organizers make their careers out of forcing banks to do so. ACORN, for which Obama worked, is one of many left-wing organizations that spent decades pressuring banks and bank regulators to do more to make mortgages available to people without much in the way of income, assets, or credit. These campaigns often were couched in racially inflammatory terms. The result was the Community Reinvestment Act. The CRA empowers the FDIC and other banking regulators to punish those banks which do not lend to the poor and minorities at the level that Obama’s fellow community organizers would like. Among other things, mergers and acquisitions can be blocked if CRA inquisitors are not satisfied that their demands — which are political demands — have been met. There is a name for loans made to people who do not have the credit, assets, income, or down payment to qualify for a normal mortgage: subprime....

http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=Mzk3MzFiYWY3NjUyNzUyNzA4MzYzNTk2ZDVhMDFiMWE=

That was a good article I must say.

the problem is one of "layered irresponsibility ... with hard-working homeowners and billionaire villains each playing a role."

The U.S. economy is enormously complicated. Screwing it up takes a great deal of cooperation. Claiming that a single piece of legislation was responsible for (or could have averted) the crisis is just political grandstanding. We have no advice to offer on how best to solve the financial crisis. But these sorts of partisan caricatures can only make the task more difficult.

–by Joe Miller and Brooks Jackson

Archived