Gibson Brands Forums

It’s That Special Sig Model You Have Been Waiting For

Sgt. Pepper

13 minutes ago, Whitefang said:

Snidely was the nemesis of this guy...   [wink]  

Voiced by one of my favorite character actors, Hans Conried.   And seen in the cartoon shows of Rocky The Flying Squirrel and Bullwinkle Moose.

Whitefang

I was thinking of D-ick Dastardly and Muttley from Wacky Races. I used to watch Dudley when I was a kid and Tennessee Tuxedo and Chumley. You know who did the voice of TT. I think it was called Tennessee Tuxedo And His Tales.

dXhrSPe.jpg

Edited by Sgt. Pepper
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Whitefang said:

The voice of Tennessee Tuxedo?   Unmistakably,  it was.....

don-adams-photofest-450x600.jpg     DON ADAMS  AKA;  Maxwell Smart.  [wink]

Whitefang

Yep. I loved when he went into the phone booth, made the call and then the floor dropped out from under him.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper
  • Like 1

I like Rick Beato. I discovered him years ago when his channel was pretty small and began to follow him on YT. I don't agree with every one of his opinions, but then there's no one on Earth who I agree with 100%. 

When I saw he had a Sig model I considered starting a Thread but figured it would only get crapped on, so I didn't. [cool]  

45 minutes ago, saturn said:

I like Rick Beato. I discovered him years ago when his channel was pretty small and began to follow him on YT. I don't agree with every one of his opinions, but then there's no one on Earth who I agree with 100%. 

When I saw he had a Sig model I considered starting a Thread but figured it would only get crapped on, so I didn't. [cool]  

It seems like Sig models are getting released ever other week like under The Kings reign. Some are just funny. A YT influencer gets one, yeah he is in the Biz, but I know not one thing he produced or played on other than the internet.

16 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Classic and the Musters and The Little Rascals. 

I remember the Artichoke one, where it may choke Arty but it won't chock Stymie. And the He Man Woman Hates Club. That slutty Darla.

I watched Tons of half hour Westerns… I recall a lot of them with Singing Cowboys.. like Gene & Roy…. It seemed like the only thing on TV for Boys when I was a kid.. Then we’d go outside & act out those westerns with our Cap Guns.. I did watch Popeye too…. Man that was a long time ago…..

Edited by Larsongs

40 minutes ago, Larsongs said:

I watched Tons of half hour Westerns… I recall a lot of them with Singing Cowboys.. like Gene & Roy…. It seemed like the only thing on TV for Boys when I was a kid.. Then we’d go outside & act out those westerns with our Cap Guns.. I did watch Popeye too…. Man that was a long time ago…..

Both Popeye and Bluto were both in the USCG, but later they were in the Navy.