Gibson Brands Forums

Your best joke?

Rockin365

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two Irishmen were on Holiday in Florida camping in the Everglades when they see an Alligator under a tree with a guys head and arm sticking out of its mouth. Paddy turns to Mick and says " Bejesus wud you look at that flash bastard in the Lacoste sleeping bag"

Flight959

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?". The operator says "Calm down. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says "OK, now what?"

Christian: I hate the Jews man!!!

Atheist: Why do you hate the Jews?

Christians: Because they killed my God

Atheist: =D>

Christian: Whats wrong?

Atheist: I don't know man its just that If I thought the Jews killed God, I'd worship the Jews now there goes some bad mother****ers, I mean they killed god.

A tomato and a carrot were walking down the road when a truck came by and ran over the carrot. The paramedics came and took the carrot to the emergency room. The tomato paced back and forth in the waiting room, worried sick about his friend. The ER Doctor came out with his clothing splattered with carrot juice. The tomato frantically asked the Doctor, "Doc, Doc, how's my friend the carrot?"

The Doctor removed his mask and spoke gravely, "He's going to live but I think you should know... he'd going to be a vegetable the rest of his life."

Christian: I hate the Jews man!!!

Atheist: Why do you hate the Jews?

Christians: Because they killed my God

Atheist: O:)

Christian: Whats wrong?

Atheist: I don't know man its just that If I thought the Jews killed God' date=' I'd worship the Jews now there goes some bad mother****ers, I mean they killed god.[/quote']

you just made that up right?

Three old ladies are sitting on a park bench enjoying a beautful afternoon. All of a sudden some pervert in a raincoat jumps out of the bushes, whips open his coat and flashes the the old dames. Two of them had a stroke but the other one couldn't quite reach.

Bada Bing! Thank you, thank you very much!

Three moles live under a house, and they start out of their tunnel while the people are eating breakfast. Papa mole is in front. He takes a whiff and says "Mmmmmm.... I smell pancakes." Mama mole is behind him. She breathes deep and says "Mmmmmm... I smell bacon." Baby mole is in back, and he sniffs around and says "Yuck. I smell molasses."

During his sermon on Sunday, the local minister told his congregation that the entire range of human existence could be found in the Bible. Anything that can happen to humans, is described somewhere in the Bible.

After the service, a woman came up to the preacher and said, "Reverend, I don't think the Bible mentions anything about PMS anywhere."

The preacher told the woman he was certain he could find a reference to PMS somewhere in the Bible. During the following week, he searched diligently, book-by-book, chapter-by-chapter, and verse-by-verse.

On the following Sunday, the woman came up to him and asked, "Did you find PMS mentioned in the Bible?"

The preacher smiled, opened his Bible, and began to read:".... and Mary rode Joseph's *** all the way to Bethlehem."

A burglar broke into a house one night. He shone his flashlight around, looking for valuables; and when he picked up a CD player to place in his Sack, a strange,disembodied voice echoed from the dark saying, "Jesus is watching you."

He nearly jumped out of his skin, clicked his flashlight off, and froze. When he heard nothing more after a bit, he shook his head and continued.

Just as he pulled the stereo out so he could disconnect the wires, clear as a bell he heard, "Jesus is watching you."

Freaked out, he shone his light around frantically, looking for the source of the voice.

Finally, in the corner of the room, his flashlight beam came to rest on a parrot.

Did you say that?" he hissed at the parrot.

"Yep," the parrot confessed, then squawked, "I'm just trying to warn you."

The burglar relaxed. "Warn me, huh? Who in the world are you?"

"Moses," replied the bird.

"Moses?" the burglar laughed. "What kind of people would name a bird Moses?"

"The kind of people that would name a Rottweiler Jesus."

Englishman - Irishman - Scotsman in the dessert for three weeks and now run out of water

a few weary miles later and vultures circling,

The Englishman says to the Irishman and the Scotsman,

If I should die please would you bury my head in the sand so the vultures cant peck my eyes out.

All in agreement they carry on and sure enough the Englishman drops down dead.

After burying the Englishman the Irishman and Scotsman make a pact that whoever should die next,

the other would bury his head.

A short time later it is the Scotsman that falls down and the Irishman left to bury the Scotsmans head.

After completing this task the Irishman thinks to himself,

'who will be here to bury my head so the vultures canna peck my eyes out'?

So the Irishman buries his own head in the sand so the vultures couldnt peck his eyes.

A short time later a rather 'fruity' Arab is passing on his camel,

he's been in the dessert for a while and has the 'horn' a little.

Apon seeing the Irishmans butt sticking up out of the sand he thinks this is too good an oportunity too miss.

Dismounting the camel the Arab starts at the irishmans butt,

after a few seconds he hears a muffled voice,

'You can peck all ya like, ya aint getting me eyes'

:-)

Archived