Gibson Brands Forums

how many guitars do you own?

callen3615

My collection is at 14. That said, there are two distinct parties in my nation of guitars. There are 5 guitars that have a collected value of $7,000. The other 9 probably cost me about $300 altogether. Mostly junk shop harmony's and old silvertones. There's a pre-war slingerland acoustic with a cracked top that I found in a dumpster. I also got a guitar from e-bay that was supposed to be brand new, but it was in rough shape when it arrived. The seller never responded to my e-mails or the paypal dispute, so Paypal wired my money back to me, and I still have the guitar. I feel a little guilty about that one.

I'm in the 11-15 category.

I have 10 great guitars (8 Gibsons, 2 US Fenders) and 3 not so great guitars (Fender Squire Strat, A&L acoustic, some $100 pile of classical crap the Mrs. wanted).

You don't have an option for the number that I own...

Junkie...could we possible get a picture thread of all your guitars, please & thank you?

I'm curious to see what you own.

Not enough!

Main guitar is my Lucille,

the DR 200CE is more for home using

and the Hohner Steinberger copy is my old axe, I'm not using at the moment.

My private wish-list (GAS-List) contains for example:

Gibson LP doublecut faded P90 or a BluesHawk

My Gear:

DSCI0251-1-1-1.jpg

More than I should....

+10

I own 6 and only play 1... of he others only 1 gets played and that's once a month.

I have had some more, 2 weeks ago I had 8, a couple of months ago they were 11, sold most of them... the most I've owned at the same time were 13 (if I remember correctly) but at the time I played 3 times a week every week, the pay was good and I "needed" all of them (I actually used them a lot), there have been times when I've owned only 1, I'm trying to get down to 3 right now.

Archived