Gibson Brands Forums

What is a bluemoon? Product of my lack of imagination

Bluemoon

I wanted something Musical that wouldn't have numbers behind it. At the time, I had just discovered the Top Note was the Highest Note in a Chord, and not the First Note of the First Measure. So that was fresh in my mind, and I like the Beginning connotation, and the fact that the first draft off of a Batch of something like Beer, or Moonshine. So I went with that.

Bluemoon - Have you tried a Black and Blue? It's a Black and Tan made with Guinness and Bluemoon.

I wanted something Musical that wouldn't have numbers behind it. At the time' date=' I had just discovered the Top Note was the Highest Note in a Chord, and not the First Note of the First Measure. So that was fresh in my mind, and I like the Beginning connotation, and the fact that the first draft off of a Batch of something like Beer, or Moonshine. So I went with that.

Bluemoon - Have you tried a Black and Blue? It's a Black and Tan made with Guinness and Bluemoon.[/quote']

Never have. Sounds like a great combo...

Never have. Sounds like a great combo...

It is, I asked the Bartender (at the Bar I've been going to since I was 21) for a Black and Tan, and he said, "No, you want a Black and Blue", that was it for me. I love those things.

Bol was a nickname I have had since high school. Its part of my actual last name. The 316 part is a spoof on the whole Austin 3:16 thing from WWF wrestling many years back. I like to think I matured in many ways since my school days, but for whatever reason wrestling stuck with me for a bit. Oh well, guess we arent all perfect.

It's what I do.

Monitors' date=' Front of House, Studio, Concert, TV, Radio, Film... It don't matter. If it makes a sound, and can be recorded...

I'm there!

[/quote'] Dude I wanna see your guitar family pic. Intrigued by your signature

Archived