Gibson Brands Forums

So here I am

daveinspain

sitting in my studio, metronom clicking out time. practicing scales and doing finger exercise and wondering what this day will bring. At 5:30 I have a dentist appointment but I have the rest of the day off... What are you going to do today?

I feel sorry for ya'll. I've never had a cavity or any problems with my teeth. My dentist said I have a mouth full of granite instead of teeth.

Its my friday and there puting in the last of the patio/driveway today. So I'm going to Eat, Drink And be Hairy.

Our tractor guy, Aaron, is due any moment to 'till Gramma's garden and do a few backfill jobs for me. That should take only a couple of hours. I have transplanting to do as well as carry about 20 plants outside this AM for hardening off, then carry them back inside this evening due to the still-cool overnight temps. And I gotta shop tires for the scoot, the back one's down to the casing. Have a great day! [-(/

Our tractor guy' date=' Aaron, is due any moment to 'till Gramma's garden and do a few backfill jobs for me. That should take only a couple of hours. I have transplanting to do as well as carry about 20 plants outside this AM for hardening off, then carry them back inside this evening due to the still-cool overnight temps. And I gotta shop tires for the scoot, the back one's down to the casing. Have a great day! :-k/ [/quote']

Medical marajuana?

House Work:

Laundry, Wash, Dry, Fold, Put Away

Yard Work:

Water Flower Beds, Pots and Trees, remove cob webs from patio eves.

Play Time: Daughter and Daddy Time Today, but she's also be my little helper around the house.

Guitar Time: Finish up "Black Dog" by Zep Move on to "Over the Hills and Far Away" Work on Minor and Blues Scales.

Baseball Time: Batting Cages at 3:00, Two games this evening starting at 4:15. It'll be fun.

Update:

House Work:

Laundry, Wash, Dry, Fold, Put Away Done

Yard Work:

Water Flower Beds, Pots and Trees, remove cob webs from patio eves. Time to Water

Play Time: Daughter and Daddy Time Today, but she's also be my little helper around the house. On Going

Guitar Time: Finish up "Black Dog" by Zep Move on to "Over the Hills and Far Away" Work on Minor and Blues Scales.

Black Dog is in the can

Baseball Time: Batting Cages at 3:00, Two games this evening starting at 4:15. It'll be fun.

Wow I made this post before I saw Rockin's post.... Small world' date=' I feel for you Mr. 365, I am only going for a deep cleaning... This is the second of 4 sessions I have to do as well....[/quote']

Mr 365, :o)

That brought a grin or at least a slight upturn of my still numb lips!

How dya get on with the deep cleaning?

Good luck with the other 4 trips, something to look forward to eh?.

The only upside of my dentist is She's 'Hot' and her assistant's 'hotter'.

The other dentists are pretty good looking too.

Its more like a building of hot girls wearing uniforms than a dental surgery to be honest.

There's a couple of oldies but they are the receptionists!

Makes the whole thing a little more bearable. ;o)

I wonder what goes on in that building of a nightime........:-

So far it has been... get kid to school; play LP; yardwork; shower... all interspersed with some forum and food.

Going to the Beer Goddess' abode this evening for some lovely hoppy ale and perhaps some milk porter.

Sucks to be me :-

Update:

House Work:

Laundry, Wash, Dry, Fold, Put Away Done

Yard Work:

Water Flower Beds, Pots and Trees, remove cob webs from patio eves. Done

Play Time: Daughter and Daddy Time Today, but she's also be my little helper around the house. On Going

Black Dog is in the can. Over the Hills and Far Away is on going. Minor and Blues scales done

Cool. I should have included the CNC machines or Wire EDM. Have any of those?

I've spent the last 20 years either programming them or teaching other people how to program them. Of course nowadays it's the multi-spindle multi-turret variety with the pivoting B axis head running full 5-axis simultaneous.

Archived