Gibson Brands Forums

heres gibby, i hope,

Andre S

Nice! First thing I would do though is replace the pup borders and around the pickup selector' date=' to black. Then you're good to go! I thought that model came with black (mine did).[/quote']

Yea everyhting came in black, but the very day i got it i switched the pickguard to start the modding process, the pics with the white pickguard are from last year, but the ones without a pickguard are from today, I took off the guard for now

Yea, its been over a year, since i first saw her such a beauty breath taking since i opened the case. The first set, with the stuff in the case was then, the later ones are now, just never bothered to post pics, specially when it was in its transitional phase.

when i change pups, etc i will post more pics,

people may say the neck is thickish, but for someone who had started on a classical guitar, it is amazing.

one thing though, is there any other alternative to prevent hte neck from becoming sticky, that is other than sanding? cos that really sucks

one thing though' date=' is there any other alternative to prevent hte neck from becoming sticky, that is other than sanding? cos that really sucks[/quote']

Follow the eternal wisdom of AXE® in this thread. Works great...

Yea everyhting came in black' date=' but the very day i got it i switched the pickguard to start the modding process, the pics with the white pickguard are from last year, but the ones without a pickguard are from today, I took off the guard for now[/quote']

Nice choice of mods, that guitar looks great with creme plastic instead of black!=D>

Archived