Gibson Brands Forums

Gay Los Angeles School Boy

Californiaman

I went to my after prom with my cousin (male). My prom date pissed me off so much that I dropped her off at her home and picked my cousin. I still had two tickets and we had fun.

Hopefully not too much fun.

perhaps it was done out of spite.

Maybe. I think the "hey look at us. We've come so far, free from all prejudice and my oh my aren't we all so special as well? Wooo!" factor shouldn't be ignored either.

See, this crap is where I draw the line. I dont care how princessy, flaming gay you are, you are still a man. Therefore its king or nothing. This is just ridiculous. I draw the line at people denying who and what they are. You are a man, men are kings, not queens. Dont get me going on how stupid the idea of prom "king and queen" is either. How liberal is that Neo? :-s

Shows how the kids today will go along with anything.

Or maybe it shows how kids today don't subscribe to our "traditional" ideas of gender roles.

I knew a few gay men in high school who would've been thrilled to be named "Prom Queen" or "Prom King."

I think it's great that a teen is secure enough in his identity to even run for "queen." Obviously the kids in his school didn't have a problem with his sexual orientation or they would've voted for a girl for queen.

P.F. Chang's double pan fried noodles, lettuce wraps and mongolian beef...Holy Crap! It's good stuff.

We use to live close to the Chang's on I25 in Denver, we ate there alot. We don't have a P.F. Chang's within a hundred miles of us here...I miss the heck out of the place.

Archived