Gibson Brands Forums

Sham Wow Sweatband......

Murph

Labor day weekend I had some outdoor gigs. On Monday I had 2 gigs, one outside, for a few hours, and one inside, for 3 hours.

As I was loading the van in the morning it was hot, and I ran across a few rolls of, yep......

Sham Wow..... My wife had bought them and they were just sitting there.

I knew I'd be sweating my arse off doing the set ups in the sun ( I prefer night gigs, just sayin'), so I pulled the old SOG Flash out of my back pocket, and cut a strip of Sham Wow about 1 1/2" wide, took it to my desk, and wrapped it around my head for a quick measurement, and popped 3 staples in it.

Worked like a charm.....

I didn't wear it during the gig, but for the labor part I must admit.......

Sham Wow Sucks.......................................

=D>/

Labor day weekend I had some outdoor gigs. On Monday I had 2 gigs' date=' one outside, for a few hours, and one inside, for 3 hours.

As I was loading the van in the morning it was hot, and I ran across a few rolls of, yep......

Sham Wow..... My wife had bought them and they were just sitting there.

I knew I'd be sweating my arse off doing the set ups in the sun ( I prefer night gigs, just sayin'), so I pulled the old SOG Flash out of my back pocket, and cut a strip of Sham Wow about 1 1/2" wide, took it to my desk, and wrapped it around my head for a quick measurement, and popped 3 staples in it.

Worked like a charm.....

I didn't wear it during the gig, but for the labor part I must admit.......

Sham Wow Sucks.......................................

[-X/

[/quote']

You'd better patent that before Ron Popeil or Billy Mays's heirs do.

Just curious, what's a SOG Flash?

Archived