Gibson Brands Forums

Arrrrggggg!

The Mick

Have you ever had your wife or girlfriend decide she is going to help you with the plumbing or something else you in the middle of fixing. You leave to go to the hardware store for a piece you need and when you get back she had take on the task and now it 10 times worse and parts and tools are missing. Thats were I am right now. I never asked for her to take anything apart or to even help. But she dismantled the faucet I just bought and lost parts for it tried to put it back together so when I get back it looks fine until I turn the water on and whammo water everywhere ! =P~:-k=D>:-# :-# :-# :-#

Have you ever had your wife or girlfriend decide she is going to help you with the plumbing or something else you in the middle of fixing. You leave to go to the hardware store for a piece you need and when you get back she had take on the task and now it 10 times worse and parts and tools are missing. Thats were I am right now. I never asked for her to take anything apart or to even help. But she dismantled the faucet I just bought and last parts for it tried to put it back together so when I get back it looks fine until I turn the water on and whammo water everywhere ! =P~:-k=D>:-# :-# :-# :-#

No.

Have you ever had your wife or girlfriend decide she is going to help you with the plumbing or something else you in the middle of fixing. You leave to go to the hardware store for a piece you need and when you get back she had take on the task and now it 10 times worse and parts and tools are missing. Thats were I am right now. I never asked for her to take anything apart or to even help. But she dismantled the faucet I just bought and last parts for it tried to put it back together so when I get back it looks fine until I turn the water on and whammo water everywhere ! =D>:-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-#

I just wanted to quote you.

It's trendy.

Well' date=' she only meant to help, maybe she wanted you to arive home and find everything fixed and set...

You should tell her thanks and show her lots of love just for trying.[/quote']

I know she meant well but she doesn't understand these sort of things

My wife doesn't help like that' date=' she's more of a "supervisor", if you know what I mean.[/quote']

Same here.......Yack yack yack yack in my ear when I'm trying to think things out. Yack yack yack.

(obviousely she ain't standing behind me right now).:-

Archived