Gibson Brands Forums

Personal Attacks

NeoLibMan

Oilpit....deep down insdie you are still the resident dumb****...no one can ever change that!

That means a lot coming from the resident dumbsh*t :-

by the way, as obnoxious kids go, you are about 1000 times cooler than DAS44

I have wanted to say that ever since he showed up

EMGs suck

as you were...

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yous guys are too kind...even Vito here say yous guys are too kind. And Bill, what can I say but Thanks, that's what keeps me doing what I do, and when I can contribute, I certainly try! And the Gibson U.S.A. remark? Well, that's just nit-picking. No offense Jesse. E.V.H. played a Goldtop.

That means a lot coming from the resident dumbsh*t :-

by the way' date=' as obnoxious kids go, you are about 1000 times cooler than DAS44

I have wanted to say that ever since he showed up

EMGs suck

as you were...[/quote']

Thank you oilpit...that meant alot.

I always thought AC DC was a bit overrated to...:-

I've been watching the forum for quite some time now. Just as a guest. I have seen many actual name posted no less than 5 times and usually it is with a general location that that person resides. This makes me think the KSG' date=' Neo, Murph combo truly want bad things to happen to certain people. Now frankly I'm not worried for my self. I honestly think if given the opportunity I could take all three of the cowards (assuming no weapons), but it does make me a bit concerned for my family, should I get marked with the cowardly "flush em out from the bushes" hunting technique.

I don't think Joco is part of the three dweebs team, but is most cerently an enabeler for them and as a representative for the forum he bears some of the responsibility for allowing that **** to stay posted and for not taking any action to stop it.

[/quote']

Where to start?

Ok, for some weird reason only they understand, those 4 you mentioned seem to think you are this other really bad bad magician whose name should go without mention.

So they act all bully and I'm bigger around you and some other 2 (that I guess they think are the same guy too), just don't mind them and try to enjoy the forum and the other less attention whoring people in here.

There are some really cool guys here that you'll grow to like if you stay, some of them know lots of stuff, some of them don't but are still great people (at least online:-")

Now if you wanna know who that powerful evil magician whose name cannot be pronounced is, I'll leave you a pic of him:

voldemort.PNG

I remember when I was the resident dumbsh*t....

Dem00n took my position....

I'm both sad and happy at the same time :-

One day LynyrdSkynyrd-14 will come back as LynyrdSkynyrd-21 and kick Dem00ns butt, then my young friend, you'll feel less sad and more happy.

One day LynyrdSkynyrd-14 will come back as LynyrdSkynyrd-21 and kick Dem00ns butt' date=' then my young friend, you'll feel less sad and more happy.[/quote']

Nah ill just insult his type of music and he will be down....:-

Can't believe I'm saying this about one of DAS's posts :- but anyway' date=' well put sir, specially if the guy is interested on buying one, he's doing his homework by joining and asking questions BEFORE he gets ripped off. [/quote']

thanks glad I do somethin right!

Archived