Gibson Brands Forums

Agree to Disagree

Silenced Fred

why cant I express my hate for buckethead, it isnt bothering him, and he has the gigs and guitars to proove it

8*(

but still, im sure he is a nice guy, I just have an extreme amount of dis-satisfaction with his musical creations!

so im gonna hate him for that, so pease dont interrupt my hatred!

Did not watch that game' date=' the Patriots were all I cared about.

59-0. Wow.

How about Brady?[/quote']

he fumbled against the raiders in the playoffs almost 9 years ago, and It cost us our 4th superbowl

but Ill take a win today against the eagles, it might be our last win of the season:-({|=

There are many times I chuckle when I read posts (even my own) which are so enraged by some else merely having a different opinion.

It makes me think Of Jack Black, the music snob 'Barry' in the brilliant movie adaption of Nick Hornsby's novel, High Fidelity. Anyone feel the same :-s

Yeah, I've used one of his lines from that movie many, many times when I encounter pop music.

Anytime a man tries to tell me that the music from Britney/Ashlee/MJ/Madonna/Wham! really isn't so bad I think of Barry when he tells the other two guys that "for a couple of alleged heterosexuals, they know a little too much" about one of the Boy Bands - I don't recall the specific reference.

Anyhow, I've co-opted that "alleged heterosexual" zinger as my own for occasional use.

LOL

I also love it when Barry goes off on one with Rob's choice of top 5 tracks one side ones. I am laughing writing this,

Rob "Ok, I’m feeling kinda basic today. Top five side ones, track ones.

Janey Jones, Clash, from the Clash. Let’s Get It On, Marvin Gaye, From Let’s Get It On. Nirvana, Smells Like Teen Spirit, from Nevermind..."

Barry "...Couldn't you be any more obvious than that Rob? I don't know how about the Beatles, how about ****ing, ****ing Beethoven. Track one side one of the fifth symphony"

Matt

why cant I express my hate for buckethead' date=' it isnt bothering him, and he has the gigs and guitars to proove it

8*(

but still, im sure he is a nice guy, I just have an extreme amount of dis-satisfaction with his musical creations!

so im gonna hate him for that, so pease dont interrupt my hatred!

[/quote']

All I am saying is, we don't need to go overboard, feelings are great, but why do people take everything so damned serious?

I don't understand why my Buckethead thread was moved? It wasn't about his signature guitar; so' date=' why was the thread moved to the artist section? That section is for artist series guitars, not the people. If that's the case, why don't the mods move every mention of Jimmy Page to that section and also move every reissue thread in the Les Paul section to the Custom section? Jocko??[/quote']

I didn't know there was an artists section? Where have I been? Does BH count as an artists.... =D>

There are many times I chuckle when I read posts (even my own) which are so enraged by some else merely having a different opinion.

I would agree in many cases Sear....but sometimes, its the way the opinion is delivered....you can do it with respect or without it. The latter seems to be the popular route around here. *MANY members here excluded as it is about 3-4 members seem to be the troublemakers.

I don't understand why my Buckethead thread was moved? It wasn't about his signature guitar; so' date=' why was the thread moved to the artist section? That section is for artist series guitars, not the people. If that's the case, why don't the mods move every mention of Jimmy Page to that section and also move every reissue thread in the Les Paul section to the Custom section? Jocko??[/quote']

Where is the artist section. Can't even find it.

Archived