Gibson Brands Forums

So what are you guys doing for Halloween

dem00n

#4Iowa vs Indiana game, 11am kickoff, tailgating starts at 6am...........yeah, 8-0 HAWKS BCS BOUND!!!!!

then nap----

then praying it's semi-warm out and head downtown to leer at all the college girls in their slutty costumes.

I'm going to be dressed as a priest so I can give the unguided souls penance and lead them on their way to righteousness.

halloween is the worst holliday ever' date=' stupid costumes, who needs that much candy, eh, Ill wait for thanksgiving, and LOTS of cherry pie ala mode![/quote']

Jess, are you gay?

Did you forget all the hot young girls in small tiny skirts and hot costumes?

My eldest Son and I are going to a tourney on Saturday in Knoxville, so it looks like I'll be enjoying a feast of period Irish dishes while listening to a bardic competition, followed by a giant fire complete with belly dancers. Perhaps, even a frothy adult beverage. Or two.

Can't wait!

Saturday afternoon I'll be photographing kids in a costume contest.... just little ones age 10 down. That evening it'll be taking pix of another costume contest at the local community center, but it includes older kids.

At my age I get a kick out of watching the parents making sure the kids costumes and behavior is functional more than looking at the costumes. <grin>

m

Archived