Gibson Brands Forums

Pics of my LP

swleary

I sure do love my Les Paul' date=' playing it and looking at it lol.

Thanks for the Comments everyone :-k [/quote']

Did you have the urge to have it in bed with you at night? I did for the first couple of months, I didn't want to be to distant from it.

Big Bill------Did you have the urge to have it in bed with you at night? I did for the first couple of months, I didn't want to be to distant from it.

Honestly I have it across the hall from my bedroom. I did want to have it the bed with me but I`d probably roll over on it and break something. Also my fiancé is in bed with me and I don`t want her to get anymore jealous of it. She has said in the past, that it appears that I like to polish and rub down my guitars more than her. My answer to that, no that`s for sure not true.

Ok so what is I get up in the middle of the night, go outside for a smoke and sneak in the music room for a little "Les Paul " rub down lol. Geez can't blame me lol

Sweet guitar' date=' that's a cool top.

Yeah, why steal this guy's thunder by posting pics of your guitar? If you also owned a LP like his, I could see why, but you don't.[/quote']

I apoligize to the op, first off nice axe. Second, didn't want to steal your thread or thunder. I assumed this would become another lost picure thread like others usually do. Again, my bad.

J

Ya the price is hard to beat but Gibson did screw up with mine.

Guess it was supposed to come with a gig bag but mine seems to have come with a hardshell.... Hmmm well I suppose some screw ups are forgivable lol

Nope, they all come in hard cases man.

Just a tip: if you do not smoke in the room that you keep it, the smell will not leave you for the next months...!

Enjoy!

The Wood

I apoligize to the op, first off nice axe. Second, didn't want to steal your thread or thunder. I assumed this would become another lost picure thread like others usually do. Again, my bad.

J

No Worries, it did keep the post from getting lost [biggrin]

I'm sure down the road I'll have another post up "Look my second LP" lol

Archived