Gibson Brands Forums

I've been away for a while...

pippy

I've missed a lot, i guess, having being out of touch with you guys'n'gals for the last four months. Have I missed anything of much importance/interest so I can check it out in the archive section?

Brevity where possible but lots of detail also will be a treat much missed.

Best wishes to everyone,

pippy.

I've missed a lot' date=' i guess, having being out of touch with you guys'n'gals for the last four months. Have I missed anything of much importance/interest so I can check it out in the archive section?

Brevity where possible but lots of detail also will be a treat much missed.

Best wishes to everyone,

pippy.[/quote']

I don't know you...but I LOVE your stockings!!

I don't know you...but I LOVE your stockings!!

Astrid Lindgren herself would be amazed by their length.....

I don't know you either (yet) but I'm looking forward to that pleasure.

Best wishes.

Astrid Lindgren herself would be amazed by their length.....

I don't know you either (yet) but I'm looking forward to that pleasure.

Best wishes.

Always happy to meet new people, (I'm sure you're not a "new person"...but new to me!).

I also enjoy people who "get" my stupid sense of humor.... I make jokes of most things..(okay..I never said they were GOOD jokes!).

Bob

Always happy to meet new people' date=' (I'm sure you're not a "new person"...but new to me!).

I also enjoy people who "get" my stupid sense of humor.... I make jokes of most things..(okay..I never said they were GOOD jokes!).

Bob[/quote']

Stupid's no stretch at all for me. :-

Welcome back... We had the usual ups and downs... There has been some moderator changes, haven't been any bannings for a while. Oh yeah, NeoConMan tracked down Homz and went to his house with several guns and lots of amo. Homz was tipped off by someone though and was ready for the siege. There was a 3 or 4 day stand off which was covered by all the major networks and cable news channels. In the end Neo called Homz out (no guns) and they did hand to hand combat. It got pretty ugly... Oh wait a minute, maybe that was just a dream.... Yeah must have been a dream. Could happen though...[blink]

Welcome back... We had the usual ups and downs... There has been some moderator changes' date=' haven't been any bannings for a while. Oh yeah, NeoConMan tracked down Homz and went to his house with several guns and lots of amo. Homz was tipped off by someone though and was ready for the siege. There was a 3 or 4 day stand off which was covered by all the major networks and cable news channels. In the end Neo called Homz out (no guns) and they did hand to hand combat. It got pretty ugly... Oh wait a minute, maybe that was just a dream.... Yeah must have been a dream. Could happen though...[blink']

lmfao I would pay to see that

Are Nine sold all of his R's and bought 100 Made in Mexico Strats

Are Mexican-built Strats really that valuable? WOW!!!

Everything else is status quo...

But surely they are Telecaster guys???

Thanks everyone. It's nice to be back.

Archived