Gibson Brands Forums

Happy Holidays to you all!!!!

onewilyfool

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda!!!

As we say in Wales!!!!!

In the U.S. we say, "You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but you CAN'T pick your friend's nose"

(I know it has nothing to do with Christmas, but it's what we say!)

Have you all done your christmas shopping????? By the way....I just LOVE elixir nanoweb 12's' date=' and they DO fit in at stocking....Happy one again to you all!!![/quote']

I have bought a Squier mini strat, an Orange little amp (battery powered) and a new set of strings, for 2 of my sons. We're going to be jamming xmas day.

We have 14 people for lunch and I'm cooking but there's plenty of red wine in the house.

3.5 hours left at work, then church for some carols (the whole village turns out) then pub, drinks at friends and then pub.

I hope you all have a great one with your friends and family.

Merry Christmas to you all.

I wish all of you the best for the New Year ! I wish Peace dominates the world this coming year ! and a Merry Merry Christmas to you all!

:-k=P~[crying][blink][blush] [blush] [blush][bored]#-o:^o[-([biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin]

:-

I've got Johnny Reid's Christmas CD playing..... it's great! I'm sipping my coffee and Bailey's and the cats are playing with their new catnip mouses, er, mice. The tree is lit up and I'm going to start making candied yams.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Celebrate the solstice. Just be careful to not offend those who think there's a war on christmas.

C.A.R.B. HAS a war on Christmas...and Thanksgiving.... in fact, the only time you can light a fire in your fireplace is during the summer months!

I can't wait for our warm, cozy Fourth of July roaring fire!!

Happy Holidays right back at ya'll.

We survived the Holiday Blizzard of Death and are having a very White Christmas. Lost power about midnight and I ended up stayed up most of the night to keep the fires going. But everything came back on around 8 in the morning.

Lordy, what a ride this was.

I've got Johnny Reid's Christmas CD playing..... it's great! I'm sipping my coffee and Bailey's and the cats are playing with their new catnip mouses' date=' er, mice. The tree is lit up and I'm going to start making candied yams.

Merry Christmas everyone![/quote']

The tree is lit up, and GG, sounds like YOU are getting lit up too!!!!!!!!

Archived