Gibson Brands Forums

Happy Holidays to you all!!!!

onewilyfool

Happy (Christmas' date=' Hannukah, Kwanza, Festivus, whatever) to one and all.....may the holidays be filled with friends, family, and love.......and a little pickin' and grinnin' for you guitar players.......Have a good one....Wily[/quote']

Merry Christmas/Festivus (I celebrate both) to you too!

Speaking of pickin' and grinnin' - anyone got any good tab for Christmas tunes? I've never really tried my hand at any.

I'm baking shortbread cookies this afternoon and sewing 8 reindeer costumes tomorrow!

I love certain things about Christmas...... like buying a BIG bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream and having it with my coffee throughout the holidays. Haven't finished my shopping yet. Still have to buy something for two cats, one horse, two pigeons, my best friend and my mom. I'm running out of time.....yikes!

Right back at ya, Wiley! And a very Merry Christmas to everyone here on the Forums. I hope everyone has a wonderful time with family and friends. Don't forget to bend those strings over the holidays!!! I hope Santa brings me one of those cool Robert Johnson small-bodies! Hmmmmm...............[cool]

I'm baking shortbread cookies this afternoon and sewing 8 reindeer costumes tomorrow!

I love certain things about Christmas...... like buying a BIG bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream and having it with my coffee throughout the holidays.

Bailey's - now you're talking.

Many years ago I heard Mrs AJ say "I'd really love a Baileys". I misheard her and thought she said she wanted a baby' date=' which at the time was rather alarming.

We now have 4! Too much or too little Baileys? Who knows!

I have just got back from buying the youngest, Walter (5) a shiny new black Squire mini-strat.

I'm working up to 24th so while this thread maybe premature to some, I'd like to join in wishing everyone a Merry Christmas.

[i']"Let's hope it's a good one, without any tears"[/i]

Merry Christhmas everyone from me too.

From this moment till 04.01.2010 i will not go to work because I AM IN HOLLYDAY!!!!!!!

YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

And I plan to sit all day long at home, to play guitar, to record videos of my songs, to make new songs and to have a great fun!!!!!!!!!!

M-R GIBS will have great funn too!!!!!

Merry Christhmas everyone from me too.

From this moment till 04.01.2010 i will not go to work because I AM IN HOLLYDAY!!!!!!!

YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

And I plan to sit all day long at home' date=' to play guitar, to record videos of my songs, to make new songs and to have a great fun!!!!!!!!!!

M-R GIBS will have great funn too!!!!!

[/quote']

At first glance I thought you were on holiday until April 1. Either Bulgaria is in Europe (Jan 4) or I need to move to Bulgaria!

Archived