Gibson Brands Forums

Cool gifts?

Silenced Fred

I got a pistol for CCW a Para Warthog cool looking pistol very small and hold 10+1 in a sub compact piece shooting full strength 45 auto. ice size and still solid 3 inch barrel definately some visible flame from the three inch barrel. Neo you ever hear anything good or bad on these as for reliability ranked towards the top and I putt about 200 mixed rounds and it like everything but hand loaded wadcutters and subsonic had a little trouble with the new tight springs

para_warthog.jpg

I got a pistol for CCW a Para Warthog cool looking pistol very small and hold 10+1 in a sub compact piece shooting full strength 45 auto. ice size and still solid 3 inch barrel definately some visible flame from the three inch barrel. Neo you ever hear anything good or bad on these as for reliability ranked towards the top and I putt about 200 mixed rounds and it like everything but hand loaded wadcutters and subsonic had a little trouble with the new tight springs

para_warthog.jpg

A little too small for my tastes, I like the Smith and Wesson M&P, nice size and quite a few rounds, also check out the P250 by Sig Sauer

I got a Gearmanndude Luther Drive. Hey' date=' I barely make the time to play through it!

For some reason, I envy all those pedal-presents... Nice stuff I see folks![/quote']

lucky you.... ive heard some great things about the luther drive.... but i got the eternity burst so im happy.... ill never need to buy another od pedal again.... [blink]

Oh and cookies.

hahaha. one of the greatest gifts in the world :)

I got a 3' Monster cable.

Returned this morning for a way-*****in' LP cowbell and Vick Firth stick.

Pics to be posted later.

[biggrin] [biggrin] [lol]

What the hell are you gonna do with a 3' cable? ROFLMAO

Glad to see the cowbell: funny anecdote, some guy at guitar center told me to play something, so I started playing Don't Fear the Reaper, and the employee told me that if I didn't stop playing that he was going to have to get a cowbell, I almost dropped the 335 I was playing

[biggrin] [biggrin] [lol]

...I started playing Don't Fear the Reaper...

I once had an idiot BIL who thought the tune was called "Don't Feel the Reefer" -

I caught him "reading" the sports page once (upside down) - he said he was reading

about "O-Kareen Du-Jule Dabaar"..."

He prolly owns GC now.

I received it before Christmas actually' date=' but my wife gave me a drill press so I can make my own boards and chassis for my amp builds.[/quote']

Excellent.

Will you take a special order for a chasi or board?

I got a brand new soldering gun with five different tips.

I'm going to build me an amp this year.

DAYUUUUUM!

I am assuming you got something nice under your tree as well' date=' keep it appropriate guys [confused

Yes, indeed.

The Razer Mamba... possibly the most incredible mouse in existance:

razer-mamba.jpg

and she was in cahoots with the daughter and her fiance' and I got one of these:

yamaha-audiogram-6.jpg

Image borrowed from Everyjoe.com : http://www.everyjoe.com

Details here.

Oh yeah, they made me promise them my first demo...

Archived