Gibson Brands Forums

Thinking about not cuttin' my hair anymore

Thundergod

This is what we've been reduced to. Voting on TG hair length? You guys need a life.

Is hair guitar related.....? Yes, rock & roll is a hairy subject... remember the hair bands of the 80's. So someone like Thunder, who is no youngster has a dilemma, hang on to his hair and his youth or cut it off and conform. He already took the plunge and cut it short which must have been very hard to do at the time. He is still a relatively young guy and can get away with having his hair long without people feeling sorry for him for a few more years. This is a legitimate guitar related subject as silly as it may seem to you...

Is your teacher an old greek guy?

c'mon Dim' date=' you know where this is going... you sure you wanna continue with it? :)[/quote']

Lol no.

Acutal im the only person in the school that is greek, no greek blood in my school...

This is what we've been reduced to. Voting on TG hair length? You guys need a life.

...ehhhmm... you had nothing better to do than look in and post' date=' TWICE?

Indeed it looks like some people here don't have a life[biggrin']

Did you at least vote? :-

I used to have long hair and got it cut off when I was around 25. I've made feeble attempts at growing it long again over the years but...

1. I'm not willing to go through that Shaun Cassidy stage again.

2. I like walking through stores without having security follow me.

3. It's nice to be able to get ready in MUCH less time in the morning without screwing around with conditioner and crap.

I hate when you go to sleep' date=' and your hair gets all messed up

and I hate when you hair ends up in your mouth

and I hate when arseholes from da burg gotta call us out on our hair [/quote']

Sorry reread my post. I never commented on anyones hair or called anyone out. Just asked a question.

Thanks for the hate message though.[lol]

Thunder... my Ecuadorian brother from a different mother... I am gonna give you some Very Sage Advice. You can take it or leave it, but I'd be remiss if I didn't mention it.

You have a fiance', ergo, you have your answer. Your looks are now to suit her and her alone. Don't believe me? Ask her...

What she says, goes. Or suffer the consequences... [lol]

Good luck! I hope she doesn't bald you!

:-k

Thunder... my Ecuadorian brother from a different mother... I am gonna give you some Very Sage Advice. You can take it or leave it' date=' but I'd be remiss if I didn't mention it.

You have a fiance', ergo, you have your answer. Your looks are now to suit her and her alone. Don't believe me? Ask her...

What she says, goes. Or suffer the consequences... [love

Good luck! I hope she doesn't bald you!

[lol]

When you are right, you are damn right man!

I hate when you go to sleep' date=' and your hair gets all messed up

and I hate when you hair ends up in your mouth

and I hate when arseholes from da burg gotta call us out on our hair [/quote']

I hate when people don't understand what they are reading. An apology is due.

CW

Archived