Gibson Brands Forums

update on why I haven't been around

swleary

Hello Everyone,

Let me start off by saying this year started off crappy lol.

On January 3/09 I was informed by my Fiancée/wife to pack up and get out of her house. Reason still not known why and yes I've asked more than once why. Still no answer back.

Maybe it's for the best,maybe not. Just have to wait and see.

Hello Everyone' date='

Let me start off by saying this year started off crappy lol.

On January 3/09 I was informed by my Fiancée/wife to pack up and get out of her house. Reason still not known why and yes I've asked more than once why. Still no answer back.

Maybe it's for the best,maybe not. Just have to wait and see.[/quote']

sorry to here that mate, hope it all gets sorted out...chin up.

Did something to deserve it? cooked ,cleaned,looked after her kids, did whatever she wanted me to do without hesitation and always made sure supper was on the table when she got home from work. I was a very affectionate, loving and very supportive.

Did something to deserve it? cooked ' date='cleaned,looked after her kids, did whatever she wanted me to do without hesitation and always made sure supper was on the table when she got home from work. I was a very affectionate, loving and very supportive. [/quote']

Then REALLY get back at her... start calling her just the Fiancee!!!

Not much I can do about things.

I've had to move to a different city and my job is in Cambridge which is an hour away. I'll have to look for work here but the job market here really sucks. I can always lower my standards to whatever I can do work wise. If I have to sling burgers I will. Money has to be my number one priority right now, if I can't make an adequate amount then I'll need to sell some stuff. Money for my diabetes supplies is what is the most important.

hey it sucks though that I gave her $2100 and bought her a $1000 sewing machine for Christmas. What a fool I am

First condolences hope everything works out for the best whatever that turns out to be.

But as to your recent gifts to her well you may have gotten off cheap $ 3,100 is not all that much compared to splitting everything 50/50 after a few years of marriage. A good friend of mine has a divorce that will be final on Friday his settlement was 400k and they were married 3 years and she quit her job and finished a Master degree while he supported her and a child from a previous marriage.

If'n all it costs you is $2100 and a one-K sewing machine, man you got off lightly.

In my 57 years I've had two divorces where the lawyers took me to the cleaners.

Both times we owned property, both times I ended up not doing so.

Now I'm up to my eyeballs in pure sub-prime shit.

But I'm happy. You will be too.

Promise yah.....

Another update. She got back to me but not with really any good news. She said facebook has to go . That has been deleted now. I'm only on this forum now.

We talked a bit lastnight and according to her, she loves me but doesn't think it's good enough. I've tried my best that I can from over an hour away from her.

Yes I agree that she has issues and so do I.It always takes two to tango. I think I've been more than my fair in trying to apologize. Have never heard her once say she was sorry. All I keep hearing is that I don't see the big picture in it all. Yes I have seen the big picture and tried to accommodate to what she wants. I even tried to take the blame for everything and her answer "I don't believe you, all your doing is telling me what I want to hear". Ya after a guy sits there balling his eyes out (yes I said it) and telling you how he feels . Can't make things right if it's falling on deaf ears.

She was complaining this morning that if I leave,she will lose money from her parents company who we do customer service for. I was doing her job three days a week. That equals out to about $800 less a month. Oh and I was cooking,cleaning, dishes,laundry,looking after her kids and doing my own job on top of things.

Today I really had enough. I called up U-Haul up ,got a truck and will be on my merry way. I can't say when because she will probably be searching this forum for anything to use against me. Btw,first thing loaded in to my car on Sunday night....My LP lol

Archived