Gibson Brands Forums

No School Today, So Who's Up Already??

guitargreg1993

Hey everyone!! Here in Chicago we got close to a foot of snow and my school has a snow day!! But I've been up since 5 cuz i shoveled our driveway.... gonna be spending pretty much all day on the forums.... gonna be a good day!!:-

so who else is up at 6am?? [lol]

Hey everyone!! Here in Chicago we got close to a foot of snow and my school has a snow day!! But I've been up since 5 cuz i shoveled our driveway.... gonna be spending pretty much all day on the forums.... gonna be a good day!!:-

so who else is up at 6am?? [lol]

I am getting ready for school.....

!)*@^$$&q(*&^#)!&$ you!

Fred61, im sorry man.... that sucks... earlier you said you didnt have school today though, so what the hell happened man?!?! :-

And Lowdown, you can brag all you want... but just remember, while it's winter up here in the US, down in Australia its summer.... so really you have nothing to brag about cuz in july when its summer here, it will be winter for yoouuu [lol]

And Lowdown' date=' you can brag all you want... but just remember, while it's winter up here in the US, down in Australia its summer.... so really you have nothing to brag about cuz in july when its summer here, it will be winter for yoouuu :-

[/quote']

Aah..yeah. But that's just the way it is on the other side of the equator little one.:-s

Bragging rights aside,when it's Winter here in July,I'll still be more comfortable than you'l be in your Summer.[cool]

[lol] [lol]

Well, we've been pretty much snowed in here on the East Coast hills of Blighty for a fortnight now and it's making it damned hard to earn a living - one of the downsides of being self employed is that if'n yah don't work, yah don't get paid (unlike working "for the man" or living at home with Mom and Pop.....). So enjoy it whilst you still can.

Weirdest thing is - the bills keep a comin' regardless.....

Out of school for a foot of snow? Not in my school district.

If some of you remember the ice storms up here last year. We were the only school in N Mass who had school. Some people had no power, for as long as two weeks. But no we have to drag our sorry arses to school.

Out of school for a foot of snow? Not in my school district.

If some of you remember the ice storms up here last year. We were the only school in N Mass who had school. Some people had no power' date=' for as long as two weeks. But no we have to drag our sorry arses to school.[/quote']

hahaha that sucks #-o

more summer time for me :D/

But seriously we always have school

actually we have a few extra days built into our schedule just in case of snow days so we dont have to make them up at the end of the year. we can have up to 3 snow days per year for free, after that we gotta add days.... just sayin. #-o

actually we have a few extra days built into our schedule just in case of snow days so we dont have to make them up at the end of the year. we can have up to 3 snow days per year for free' date=' after that we gotta add days.... just sayin. :- [/quote']

curse you :D #-o[blink]

And Lowdown' date=' you can brag all you want... but just remember, while it's winter up here in the US, down in Australia its summer.... so really you have nothing to brag about cuz in july when its summer here, it will be winter for yoouuu :-k

[/quote']

I wish we had winter here....[crying]

Well I do have school today' date=' I am actually in it right now. Using my teachers computer! xD

Haha I go to the best high school ever and my teacher Chris is the greatest teacher ever! Of all time!!! [crying

Yes but can you play guitar in your school?

I wish we had winter here....:D

When I was young we lived 3 years in Panama canal zone. I loved the climate. Matter of fact I loved everything about Panama; playing in the jungle' date=' fishing the Caribbean AND the Pacific. From there we moved to Arizona...NO HUMIDITY!!! When the temps got down to 40 degrees in winter, I thought it was cold. We lived on the edge of the desert. Nothing behind our home but miles and miles of virgin desert and its wildlife...and, again, I loved it!

Now I'm in the mountain forests of southern Oregon. We get a little snow now and then and some sub-freezing temps. We get some 100+ days once in awhile in August and September. But, for the most part, the weather is always sort of in-between any excesses. And I love it.

To paraphrase a mutual friend, if you can't be with the climate you love, love the climate you're with. [cool

Archived