Gibson Brands Forums

Side Fills From Hell....

Murph

It never occured to me to try that.....

So... how'd that sound?

We've done it before, you just rarely have the room. This place has room to spare.

It's sounds incredible. Everything is in there and it makes the drums and bass HUGE......

I have never seen a Blue Angel other than yours' date=' do they still make them?[/quote']

No. The Lone Star Special is the closest thing in production now. It's also EL84 powered (although the Blue Angel also has 2;6V6's that can be combined with the 4;EL84's).

I've never played a LSS, but I think oilpit bought one.

No. The Lone Star Special is the closest thing in production now. It's also EL84 powered (although the Blue Angel also has 2;6V6's that can be combined with the 4;EL84's).

I've never played a LSS' date=' but I think oilpit bought one.

[/quote']

I will have to check that out

Do you know why they discontinued it?

Do you know why they discontinued it?

Mesa does that all the time. I also don't think most people think of Mesa when they think of a single channel amp. The design is brilliant and it's 10 years old and has been bulletproof reliable, mine gigs constantly.

Mesa does that all the time. I also don't think most people think of Mesa when they think of a single channel amp. The design is brilliant and it's 10 years old and has been bulletproof reliable' date=' mine gigs constantly.

[/quote']

Glad to hear that, I may have to look for a used one, I really like the Express, but I think I am going to save for an Orange Dual Terror first

I kinda like it' date=' it is one of the simplest 2 channel Mesa makes I think, switchable between 5 and either 25 or 50 watts, it is decent.

[/quote']

Actually, I think RichCI is a Mesa guy too....

Stiletto, maybe? I'm not sure.

Glad to hear that' date=' I may have to look for a used one, I really like the Express, but I think I am going to save for an Orange Dual Terror first[/quote']

I saw a Blue Angle on Ebay just today. I'll have to go find it again.

Yeah Murph' date=' that's a nice size stage. Lots of room to roam around and work the crowd.

Where's the live action shots?

No pictures of you tearing it up on stage?

Come on now.[smile

Shhhhhh.........

I'm still trying to stay under the radar........

I have a bad habit of, well, you know...........

Let me locate that for you guys... [lol]

Man, that's a good deal, I just hate the 2;10 deal.

Actually, I don't know why, other than it wouldn't fit my road case..... Serious... I have a Zinkey designed Prosonic with 2;10's that'll kick yer A$$......

Thanks Surf.......

Archived