Gibson Brands Forums

Lady Gaga

deepblue

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never really liked her before (in fact I thought she was crap), but that Bad Romance song is one of the few good mainstream pop songs to come out recently.

I figure I'll listen to her next single and if it's any good I'll check her out.

Well, after all this cuss & discussion, I just watched the "Bad Romance" video...and Actually,

she's seems (to me) the natural extension (or metaphorical "love child") of Madonna and

Stanley Kubrick (at least in that video), and (early) Hazel O'Connor ("Breaking Glass").

It's not MY style of music, really...but, in a "Clockwork Orange" sort of way...it works! She is

attractive, has a decent voice, and a nice bod, too. I'm sure she's a real hit, in the dance clubs!

CB

ol'fart moment:

I don't get out much, don't listen to much radio and then it's mostly Blues. I'd never heard of Lady Gaga until she was mentioned here. I'm really not into flash and glitz so it's very doubtful I'd ever even hear her stuff...unless she got played on Bluesville. Point is I don't know anything about her except what I've read in this thread.

I am reminded of the very real Coast Guard officer whose name came up here and, due to its uniqueness, was bandied about with great gusto. We were all very entertained. Then the real person showed up. Here.

Thank God we didn't say anything about HER genitalia.

rockonsmilie.gif

Archived