Gibson Brands Forums

Songs your embarrassed to love....

:oilpit:

I've been gone for a while, at a glance, you guys are sorta falling apart, this is my attempt to post a thread that won't turn into a political **** measuring contest.

Here are some WICKED gay songs that I like, feel free to post some of your own

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

Yeah I like a Backstreet boys song, wanna fight about it? :^o

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

I've been gone for a while' date=' at a glance, you guys are sorta falling apart, this is my attempt to post a thread that won't turn into a political **** measuring contest.

[/quote']

Since you put it that way, I like this song called "I hate the homecoming queen" by Emily Osment.

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

Cheesey doesn't begin to describe it but no way in hell could she have done this song under the thumb of Disney.

My 5 year old daughter got me into Miley Cyrus. I don't hate her songs but she kinda sucks live. Go on and hate now. I only admitted it cuz oilpit said he likes BSB. So.......

Yeah, I know the Backstreet Boys are about as gay as they come...

But Kelly Clarkson has PIPES, I'm not really even embarrassed to like her, but i take a lot of sh*t about it.

And i don't even think 3 Doors Down merits an explanation....they're too horrible, idky, I just like that song

I've been gone for a while' date=' at a glance, you guys are sorta falling apart, this is my attempt to post a thread that won't turn into a political **** measuring contest.

[/quote']

homoswitch.gif

Kelly Clarkson rocks! She can do some serious vocalizations and I am not afraid to admit it, she is the only reason that American Idol is not complete crap #-o

I also like Taylor Swift, she has decent music and her eyes...... I won't go on [crying]

Neo- I didn't really like the Wham version of Careless Whisper, check out the one by Seether you might like it. I am not a huge Seether fan, but I think their version is pretty good

Kelly Clarkson rocks! She can do some serious vocalizations and I am not afraid to admit it' date=' she is the only reason that American Idol is not complete crap [cool']

Since she's gone now.... its crap.

Taylor Swift, her work eithic amazes me, I like some of her music (That song she did at the haiti benefit concert the other night kicked ***).

Archived