Gibson Brands Forums

'sup?

matiac

Hey everyone who knows who I am, been a while since I've been by, internets a challenge for me lately, hope everyone's holidays were kool, and stuff. I'll be checking in from time to time, so if I don't answer right away, probably internet issues, but when I can log on, I'll stop in. Have a Happy!!

Yup, still have 'ol Blue, and new gear...hmm...yup, got a new computer (laptop) for Xmas, a Toshiba U550 with Windows 7, it's pretty nice, have "Audacity" downloaded in it, should be recording stuff here pretty soon. Still looking for work, no luck there as of yet, thinkin' about maybe relocating...either that or hop back in a truck, which Doc advises against, but I gotta do what I gotta do. Did file for disability, but that's a 3 year wait, if I get it at all. Anyway, currently living at a hotel, but may be moving in with Mom to help her out, all she can do to walk anymore ( she's 82), soo we're waiting to hear back from her, got maintenance working on getting a router down towards our end of the complex, so internet won't be such a ***** anymore, and V.J. (manager) can have his lobby back. But yes, I do still have my most beloved, and trusted Blue Bomber, I'll NEVER get rid of that guitar...it's just too kool, and my mandolin, which I've been messing around with quite a bit lately, got a bunch of stringsets for all 3 (still have my ratty acoustic too), but we're still hangin' in there...

Archived