Gibson Brands Forums

Ever just see someone and you just wana punch them in the face for no reason?

dem00n

Show me someone who's been a bluer and never had the scars to show and I'll show you a big mouth.

Broken nose,cheek bone,ribs from a low life dog who kicked when I was down but no one bothers getting stitched neo that I've known...see kiddies it ain't all fun and games.

Stupidity by another name I call it.

i'd like to knock out a couple of mitch mconnell's teeth and his butt buddy "fake tan" baener. i know i spelled that wrong. oh well' date=' a guy can dream! other than that, not so much.[/quote']

Hmmmm....

Wonder what the FBI would make of your threats against our Senate and House minority leaders?

Especially in a forum that professes to prohibit political rants.

I find yours both offensive and stupid.

Where's the Mod Squad on this one, eh?

Oh, and I thought you Lefty Lovers were the epitome of virtue, all tolerant and accepting of all people.

Yep, you keep proving 'em wrong!

[biggrin]

Sure have. Older i get, the more a vigilante I feel.

Given all the mental cases on the roads these days, I have thought of carrying a crow bar in the back, just in case some jerk decides he doesnt like my driving and tries it on.

But I have stopped short and not done it. I figure, if it is there, i am more likely to use it and I'll end up being the one in the slammer rather than the jerk who tried to run me off the road.

But jeez, if I could just have one go at one of those pimped up Nissans or Toyotas.......just one......please please.

Hmmmm....

Wonder what the FBI would make of your threats against our Senate and House minority leaders?

Especially in a forum that professes to prohibit political rants.

I find yours both offensive and stupid.

Where's the Mod Squad on this one' date=' eh?

Oh, and I thought you Lefty Lovers were the epitome of virtue, all tolerant and accepting of all people.

Yep, you keep proving 'em wrong!

[biggrin

[/quote

check your back pocket. i'm pretty sure that's where the mods are or you'd be long gone. you bore the piss outta me, sport. i'm done with your sh*t. you don't exist anymore.

Archived