Gibson Brands Forums

She left me a nice surprise...

daveinspain

I was practicing in my studio until late last night because I have band rehearsal today. I was really tired so I shut everything down turned off the light and went to bed. When I woke up this morning I went right to the studio to get some more practice in. I have to remember to closed the door to my studio at night and put away any guitar cases I may have laying around. My Les Paul Classic case was laying on the floor open exposing it's beautiful white fluffy interior only now it had a small yellow stain in the middle of the case...[crying] I thought what the hell???? So I touched it, was still very wet, right away I knew. My sweet little kitty, the youngest of four, though she found a new litter box just for her....[biggrin] [biggrin] . I freaked....[biggrin] Now she knows what the word NO! means... I pushed her nose in the pee spot in the case, gave her a very stern NO! and a swat on the behind... Ok, my fault for leaving the door open and case open but I hope she learned not to do that again.

FYI I got a bottle of Resolve and sprayed the spot, rubbed it in and dried it off with some paper towels.... Stain is gone and no smell [biggrin] . So if anyone ever needs to clean up something like what I just described above Resolve Pet Stain Formula works wonders....

Resolve is awesome stuff. Years ago, I had a job driving a forklift in a large warehouse where we stored overflow stock for some companies including the one that makes Resolve. Well, they wanted to save money and had us stack the pallets higher than the box specs recommended and, as a consequence, we had a LOT of pallets of Resolve tumble over and the bottles would break. In those areas, the warehouse floor (cement) was REALLY clean! Since we couldn't get all of the stuff back in the boxes and stacked onto the pallets (yeah, we had to do that - sucked), there were extra bottles including ones that were dented and stuff and they told us to just throw them out so we'd take the stuff home. I had quite a bit of it for a while and it cleans EVERYTHING.

I just had a fantastic idea!

As you know' date=' animals don't piss & crap where they sleep.

So all you need to do is train your cats to SLEEP in the cases!

That way, it will never happen again!

O:)

[/quote']

Why does that make sense in a sort of freakish way....:-k

Archived