Gibson Brands Forums

I finished a new song yesterday.

Twiz

It's a smidge sloppy in parts, but I wanted to record it before I forgot one of the riffs. [biggrin] I'm using my Gibson SG Special (faded) through an Epiphone Valve Jr. Pedals used were a Boss DS-1 Distortion, and (at the end) a Boss GE-7 EQ, and an Electro-Harmonix Octave Multiplexer. Sorry for the bizarre camera angle. Let me know what you guys think...

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

Let me start by stating those are some kick-*** Vans you're sporting[cool]

Now to the meat of it all..... What a great combination of guitar licks and chord progression.... Your song takes me back to Fair Warning when EVH was at his peak incorporating cool licks with song writing....GREAT WORK!!!:-

For some reason, I couldn't get on the forums yesterday to say thanks for the kind words fellas. I'm having fun trying to come up with new stuff all the time. It's my therapy. [thumbup]

As for how I got that camera angle, I just modified one of these Gorillapods and attached the camera to the headstock of my guitar.

That was GREAT playing man! In time, despite the absense of drums, fast, great chord changes, accurate, with emotion... Perfect, honestly!

And the camera angle, took it to another level!

Thanks for sharing mate. Keep up the guitar playing AND the song writing. You have something going on there...

Archived