Gibson Brands Forums

Some questions...

Thundergod

Should I change my avatar? (Telecaster week is over anyway)

If so, should I go back to the avatar that's a pic of me in black n white?

Also, with shadow gone, who's pulling the strings now? I know duane and ksdaddy are mods (and they do a great job [blink]) but who is admin now? And why does he remain in the shadows?[blink]

Why is the spanish section dead?

Where's dem00n? (I heard he was banned, if so, what did he do NOW?)

Is Dave back in spain?

I say post whatever avatar you feel like. Regarding people who get banned & threads that go poof, I think it's harmless to talk about them ... but people who know what happened are usually too big a bunch of puss!es to fill others in, even if it would be helpful or constructive for people to know what happened.

I say post whatever avatar you feel like. Regarding people who get banned & threads that go poof' date=' I think it's harmless to talk about them ... but people who know what happened are usually too big a bunch of puss!es to fill others in, even if [b']it would be helpful or constructive for people to know what happened[/b].

Good point [biggrin]

Maybe when something gets locked, they could at least let us know what happened, so we know what not to do, or the likewise.

We should bring this up

Good point [rolleyes]

Maybe when something gets locked' date=' they could at least let us know what happened, so we know what not to do, or the likewise.

We should bring this up

[/quote']

Duane is pretty good about adding the final "here's why I locked it" post.

I don't have all the answers Thunder but..

Yes, change your avatar, Telecasters are just about the ugliest guitars in the world, they serve a purpose, easy on the eyes? not so much.

The Spanish forum is pretty dead, sorry, I try. The lurking to participation ratio is off the charts there.

Where there are shadows there is light.

That's all I have.

Yes you should change your avatar simply because it's not a real tele in the first place. It wasn't made by Fender so it's a copy of a tele.

Dem00n was probably banned because he was about to break a rule. I'm sure he didn't actually break any rules because he's a good kid.

Yes you should change your avatar simply because it's not a real tele in the first place. It wasn't made by Fender so it's a copy of a tele.

Dem00n was probably banned because he was about to break a rule. I'm sure he didn't actually break any rules because he's a good kid.

I know for a fact his little heart is broken. [cool]

Honestly what ever he was banned for it ultimatly comes down to Homz. That guy has a bad influence on people and you know how young and gullible Dem00n is. Homz has him brain washed.

In fact, I think Dem00n was signed up to be a volunteer at the democrat office in his home state (or should I say Homz state). Those swinging swanky and stanky liberals.

Archived