Gibson Brands Forums

Got the DC i was gassing for

jamman

Comments?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMG_1597.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMG_1589.jpg

IMG_1580.jpg

If Gibson made something like this , I would have bought it . With 3 LP's and wanting a DC

I saw this one and even the wife liked it. So it had to come home with me.

Nice! Is that a Santana sig?

Thanks everyone ,Yes it's a Santana. I'll get some more pics in the next few days. And with a side view too. The neck feels like a cross between a '59 & '58 LP but more toward the '59. The radius is smaller, if i remember 10". It's no '60's slim taper. It's very comfortable and slick. The pickups are good but, '57s or BB's imo are better. I still have to dail in my Amp to find the sweet spot. the guitar has very good resonance and is lite weight.( good for my bad back). It's a 10 top and got it at the price of the regular top. -$500.00 . My GAS attack is finnaly over and that's a good thing 'cause the wife told me if i buy another guitar she will kill me. lmao

Archived