Gibson Brands Forums

Buckethead vs Gary Moore

Giant

I've met Gary a few times. Nice guy and a great guitar player. No doubt about it. But he's a pretty lazy musician. Doesn't really try to push himself. I find his work to be pretty boring. I like players who are willing to take a risk and push the limits.

i respect your opinion...WELCOME to the forum [lol]

All good stuff. I liked the quiet piece when Garry was playing jazz on his own. Very nice.

There are just so many good musicians in the world, some known to us, others in their bedrooms - weekend rock stars. Not sure how you can say someone is best.

My dogs are the best dogs in the world. See where I am heading here?

Wow, look at how many votes buckethead got.

I preffer Gary's songs, I also preffer his solos in said songs, and of course, I love how he plays, wish I could play like him.

But, I've listened to some of BHs songs and they aren't that bad. People always bash him and his fans but it's not like he makes music you cannot even listen to. His songs are ok, just not my favorite. I preffer to listen to him than to listen lots of other guys.

Same goes for the jonas brothers... there I said it.

As for all these Buckethead vs. whoever polls' date=' I will just say this...Buckethead is a better artist then say my dog, but beyond that eh.[/quote']

Wow that is one of the most ignorant things I have ever seen typed on this forum and that's saying alot.

Gary Moore has loads of talent....I happen to find his music sorta boring. I've watched the 4thousand links that stevejoshlay1 has posted and tried but his music doesn't speak to me at all.

No harm done as the man clearly has skills well well well beyond my own.

Wow that is one of the most ignorant things I have ever seen typed on this forum and that's saying alot.

Agreed, Shred.

Clowns that form an opinion of an artist after listening to 5 seconds are laughable. Wow, just wow.

In fact I bet he never listened, rather just trying to be in teh cool gang.

It didn't work silverbursted, you're in the ******bag gang.

Gary Moore has loads of talent....I happen to find his music sorta boring. I've watched the 4thousand links that stevejoshlay1 has posted and tried but his music doesn't speak to me at all.

No harm done as the man clearly has skills well well well beyond my own.

4000? it says my post count is 771! hey mod! where have all my posts gone! :(

5 links per post hehehe.....kidding....you love the guy and i respect that. :(

I'm sick to death of who you love. And I didn't start out that way. It wouldn't be so bad if it was once in awhile. But every freakin' day, the same damn names. I might be neutrally disposed towards an artist at one point but after months of constant whining about who loves who and why someone's an idiot because they don't listen to enough of his stuff? I'm ready for some buckethead, steve vai and gary moore toilet paper so I can put 'em to work where they'll do the most good.

I'm sick to death of who you love. And I didn't start out that way. It wouldn't be so bad if it was once in awhile. But every freakin' day' date=' the same damn names. I might be neutrally disposed towards an artist at one point but after months of constant whining about who loves who and why someone's an idiot because they don't listen to enough of his stuff? I'm ready for some buckethead, steve vai and gary moore toilet paper so I can put 'em to work where they'll do the most good. [/quote']

someone got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning :)

:(

Archived