Gibson Brands Forums

You know what pisses me off.

dem00n

Your walking in the city and you bump into someone by accidnet.

You say "sorry" and they start fliping the ****.

Of coure that ****er didnt know i stole his wallet, shopping spree! (I didnt)

Like seriosuly everyone should get a bag of weed and chill...

Your walking in the city and you bump into someone by accidnet.

You say "sorry" and they start fliping the ****.

Yep been there! Some people take their lives far too seriously at times I reckon. I lined up at a bank once to do some banking and unbeknown to me I had taken someones place in the line who had stepped away for a minute. She came back and blasted me and I wasn't gonna take that so I blasted her back. After standing there in an awkward silence for what seemed an eternity, I got to thinking. For f**k sake, it's only a goddam line, and it's not like it's life or death. So, I thought to myself, I'm gonna apologise to the lady and insist she have her place in the line back. So I called to her and said that it was my mistake and that I was sorry if I'd caused her any grief. Funny thing, she said SHE was sorry and that SHE shouldn't have said the things SHE said. To cut an already long story short, it all turned out okay and we went out for a coffee afterwards.

Weird 'eh!

People can get pretty rude my wife and I had a conversation Saturday after I was stopped about ten cars back from a light and there was a car trying to pull out so when the light turned green I waited and let him pull into traffic in front of me and the guy behind me totally lost it honking screaming yelling the whole works I was in a convertible so it was pretty obvious. He was hilarious he even held his hand up like it was a gun pretending to shoot and was pounding on his steering wheel like a crazy person.

Actually it was pretty funny to watch but it wouldn't be funny if it was someone younger or less prepared he was flipping out on. guess it's like everything else though it's getting to be pretty crazy out there and the world isn't very patient or calm anymore.

People can get pretty rude my wife and I had a conversation Saturday after I was stopped about ten cars back from a light and there was a car trying to pull out so when the light turned green I waited and let him pull into traffic in front of me and the guy behind me totally lost it honking screaming yelling the whole works I was in a convertible so it was pretty obvious. He was hilarious he even held his hand up like it was a gun pretending to shoot and was pounding on his steering wheel like a crazy person.

Actually it was pretty funny to watch but it wouldn't be funny if it was someone younger or less prepared he was flipping out on. guess it's like everything else though it's getting to be pretty crazy out there and the world isn't very patient or calm anymore.

Yep seen this before and you know all it takes is for two hot heads to meet up and the violence will flow over

something completely stupid. Have to be careful these days and keep on truckin out of there when needed.

Of course I speak from being the crazy f-cker that was just waiting for an excuse to get into it.

One time I was dealing with the girl I cared about being a prostitute for crack and was about broke and half drunk

and was driving down the way and went up a one lane overpass......I was going slow in no hurry to go to the crackville

hotel my girl was at.....somebody behind me started beeping their horn and looking all irate at me......I almost let it go

but the beeped at me one time to much........I stopped my truck right on the overpass blocking them behind me.......

I got out of my truck not caring what happened and walked up to the car and said......MY WIFE HAS JUST DIED...

WHAT THE F-CK IS WRONG WITH YOU.....I DON'T GIVE A F-CK ABOUT NOTHIN ! ...MOTHERF-CKER......oh the people just looked away and down cause they were trapped.......then I went on my....

way feeling much better.....until I got where I was going.

Yep seen this before and you know all it takes is for two hot heads to meet up and the violence will flow over

something completely stupid. Have to be careful these days and keep on truckin out of there when needed.

Of course I speak from being the crazy f-cker that was just waiting for an excuse to get into it.

One time I was dealing with the girl I cared about being a prostitute for crack and was about broke and half drunk

and was driving down the way and went up a one lane overpass......I was going slow in no hurry to go to the crackville

hotel my girl was at.....somebody behind me started beeping their horn and looking all irate at me......I almost let it go

but the beeped at me one time to much........I stopped my truck right on the overpass blocking them behind me.......

I got out of my truck not caring what happened and walked up to the car and said......MY WIFE HAS JUST DIED...

WHAT THE F-CK IS WRONG WITH YOU.....I DON'T GIVE A F-CK ABOUT NOTHIN ! ...MOTHERF-CKER......oh the people just looked away and down cause they were trapped.......then I went on my....

way feeling much better.....until I got where I was going.

THAT'S RIGHT BUST YO UP ..........SAY I WONT !

Wow. I've never had a problem in NYC, and used to have to go between there and Brooklyn all the time.

Some of the coolest folks I've met. Although one look at me and they knew. "I wasn't from 'round there.

For NYC, i suppose it's where you're at. I never had a problem on vacation there, except for in the non touristy areas, my dad was waiting in a restroom line at a McDonalds and some grumpy black guy started complaining and my dad said "excuse me works" and the guy threatened to shoot him. SO...................yeah i guess it's just the area.

I need to work on my road rage. I'm not typically an angry driver, but when people pull really ******y things like trying to pass cars on the right in bicycle lanes, or intentionally going into a merge lane to pass other cars, I do what I can to box them in to drive them nuts. This one time I was driving with my friend down the highway, and a big pickup truck crew cab was ahead of me. It was raining and they were kicking up an aweful lot of spray, so when I lane changed to get off the highway, so did they almost as if they were just trying to just stay ahead of me and keep me in a typhoon of road water, so when I eventually pulled up along side of them (before the offramp split off the highway) I noticed the guy in the back making hand gestures at me. Already being upset I flipped him off thinking I was the victim here. Then this conversation happened;

Friend in Car: What are you doing?!

Me: He flipped me off!

Friend: No he didn't! He was wiping the fog off the window, then he sees you just totally flipping him off for no reason

Me: Oh

Friend: You just like ruined that guys day for no good reason

Me: (silently feeling like crap)

I'm working on it though, trying not to let my youthful vigor get the best of my judgement on the road. My grandfather taught me to be a defensive driver, and nowadays I try and envision him sitting next to me in the car telling me when I'm driving like an A-hole, and when to calm down.

I HATE that they've banned Moonies from LAX... I mean, how are people supposed to fly at night? Do they have to wait for an overcast evening? What? You mean Moonies are those guys in pastel robes and shaved heads that panhandle? Oh...nevermind!

I HATE that they've banned Moonies from LAX... I mean' date=' how are people supposed to fly at night? Do they have to wait for an overcast evening? What? You mean Moonies are those guys in pastel robes and shaved heads that panhandle? Oh...nevermind![/quote']

I don't get it....[blink]:-k

I always love it when people pass you, then get off the freeway not 1/4 mile up the damn road, or drag race to the next red light 1/10 mile up the road, or cut you off, and go 10 miles an hour (in a 50 mph zone), or merge onto the highway completely oblivious of anyone else while talking on their cellphone/brushing their hair/ reading a map(!). Don't even get me going on people that tailgate, thinking that'll make me speed up...if anything, I slow down. What really pisses me off is the guy in front of you at Cumberland Farms buying every damn scratch 'n win lottery ticket the store has, Wednesdays are really bad because everyone and their frikkin' dogs buying last minute Powerball tickets...God forbid they might do that any day of the week, they have the drawings twice a week.

Wow. I've never had a problem in NYC' date=' and used to have to go between there and Brooklyn all the time.

Some of the coolest folks I've met. Although one look at me and they knew. "I wasn't from 'round there.[/quote']

Same here, I always have enjoyed NYC, sure there are some jerks there but look at how many people there are.

The first time I went there I was with a friend from the Bronx. He told me prior to arriving, he said "Greg New Yorkers are going to know that you aren't from here at first glance, but what ever you do, don't talk! They will hear that southern shlt and eat you alive". In reality most people loved the southern accent, especially the ladies, my friend said he didn't understand how I could just talk and the NY ladies go nuts.[blink]

Archived