Gibson Brands Forums

do you think my brother is an EMO?

S t e v e

pic inluded

this is my bro chris and i think he is an emo but he says that he aint?

he wears black clothes, has loads of tattoos, has piercings incl a lip pierce and listens to (bullet for my valentine) (evanescence) (five finger death punch) (a day to remember)...and he don't seem as "upbeat" as he was say a year ago?

don't get me wrong i ain't badmouthing him but i just want to win the argument that he is an emo [confused]

thought's guys? (but be kind as he is my brother) [crying][biggrin]

001no.jpg

If that shirt had Sleeves' date=' I'd wear it. I don't know Emo when I see it, but I know a nice Les Paul....what colour is that?[/quote']

desert burst...and it's all mine! :-, it's my "old" 08 standard.

and i like his shirt too!, i think he wears sleaveless to show off his tat as he keeps telling me to get "sleeved up" as in tats all up my arms [cool]

Is he clinically depressed and cuts himself when he bums a note, then goes to an imaginary vapirism orgy (but in reality just opens his eyes and swigs some Ribena)?

Labelling people is wrong. Label me would you? Hmmm and wise you do not,

WHOOOOOOOAAAAA I got posessed by Yoda for a second right there! DID YOU SEE IT? :- [blink][cool]

Is he clinically depressed and cuts himself when he bums a note' date=' then goes to an imaginary vapirism orgy (but in reality just opens his eyes and swigs some Ribena)?

Labelling people is wrong. Label me would you? Hmmm and wise you do not,

WHOOOOOOOAAAAA I got posessed by Yoda for a second right there! DID YOU SEE IT? :- [blink[cool]

LOL, That's just what Yoda said when Luke labeled his as Emo.

Desert Burst is a little chameleon-like when photographed' date=' isn't it. Looks dark here but I've seen it look a lot lighter. Either way, that *****en![/quote']

What I would like to know is,,, is he playing Rob Zombie or Abba or,,, omg the BLUES????

If It's the blues Steve, keep yer eye on him ;-)

What I would like to know is' date=',, is he playing Rob Zombie or Abba or,,, omg the BLUES????

If It's the blues Steve, keep yer eye on him ;-)[/quote']

none of the above, he actually picked my girl up and drop tuned her to drop d flat! [scared]

Ah emo' date=' goth whatever he is or isn't doesn't matter as long as he's content with his lot in life and that he's loved (I'm a dad just in case you're wondering where this is going) is all that matters.[/quote']

agree 100% mate, it's just a little thing that me and my brother have a laugh about [scared]

Archived