Gibson Brands Forums

Why are people affraid of Zombies?

daveinspain

Love that game. Only reason I play WAW.

Zombieland is one of my favorite movies. Emma Stone is stunning

WAW is my favorite COD. I don't really like MW2 I don't know why. I just can't get into it.

I don't know exactly who Emma Stone is but I'm assuming she's the chick from Z-Land. If she's who I'm thinking of yeah she's pretty hot.

WAW is my favorite COD. I don't really like MW2 I don't know why. I just can't get into it.

I don't know exactly who Emma Stone is but I'm assuming she's the chick from Z-Land. If she's who I'm thinking of yeah she's pretty hot.

Not a huge fan of MW2 either, but its what everyone plays. I love that game though.

Emma Stone is the hot chick in the movie (not the little kid) She's incredible. Also in Superbad

Depends on the type of zombie we are talking about here Dave...

If we are talking Haiti style zombies, then all you have to do is give them orders and put them to work at the plantation [lol]

If we are talking about 28 days later type of zombies, well then you got a hell of a fight comming your way. They are fast and won't be scared of things like fire and loud noises (gunshots, explosinos) like haitian zombies and any other nasties would.

If we are talking about resident evil style juiced up zombies, then we can consider ourselves dead.

Me? I have to admit if the world ever ends and it is with a zombie plague, I'd like the second type. The first type is boring and the third is definitively a no-no [confused]

Have you seen Zombieland? It's better IMO. Shawn of the dead is good though.

Fred- I just realized that she's in Superbad too. I don't know how I didn't notice that.

I didn't either. I was at a friend's house then we watched them in a row, and we both noticed it at the same time. For me, Zombieland tops Shawn of the Dead, but Shawn of the Dead was one of the first I watched. still funny

I didn't either. I was at a friend's house then we watched them in a row' date=' and we both noticed it at the same time. For me, Zombieland tops Shawn of the Dead, but Shawn of the Dead was one of the first I watched. still funny[/quote']

Zombieland is a fake zombie movie.

Sorta like Twlight is to vampire fans.

Google it, cuz im to lazy to explain it.

Google it' date=' cuz im to lazy to explain it.[/quote']

I would think you'd like it. It's really violent, it starts out with "For Whom the Bell Tolls", and it has an attractive young lady in it.

Seriously though I thought it was a good movie. It was funny and entertaining and the Bill Murray part was awesome. I love Bill Murray.

I would think you'd like it. It's really violent' date=' it starts out with "For Whom the Bell Tolls", and it has an attractive young lady in it.

Seriously though I thought it was a good movie. It was funny and entertaining and the Bill Murray part was awesome. I love Bill Murray.

[/quote']

Bill ******* Murray! I know that isn't your middle name... [wink]

dem00n, since zombies at this point in time aren't going around (to my knowledge [cool] ) I am assuming it is a fake zombie movie. What are you talking about becuase I don't even know what to google...[thumbup]

Google it' date=' cuz im to lazy to explain it.[/quote']

I hate to clue you into this dem00n, but zombies and vampires are both fake.

Archived