Gibson Brands Forums

What if Paul died in a car crash and they replaced him with a scottish dude?

djroge1

i love stereotypes..lol.. so being scottish automatically suggests bagpipes... does that mean all americans are 400lb burger eating loudmouthed ignorant rednecks?? i would think not.. but hey.. its a stereotype

i love stereotypes..lol.. so being scottish automatically suggests bagpipes... does that mean all americans are 400lb burger eating loudmouthed ignorant rednecks?? i would think not.. but hey.. its a stereotype

HEY!! I'm WAY under 400 lbs! (okay, 385 lbs....), but to be fair, I don't visit McDonalds more than once a day, and "loudmouth might be a tad bit on the extreme side....and isn't "ignorant" and "redneck" redundant?

i hope folk take my previous comment in jest.. as it was intended. its true though that we all have our own stereotypes of many things especially people or cultures.

Well, I don't know about the others...but I'm adding "overly-sensitive" to my stereotype for Scottish people!!

[biggrin]

Well' date=' I don't know about the others...but I'm adding "overly-sensitive" to my stereotype for Scottish people!![/quote']

ha ha ha..lol.. [cool] most of us are thick skinned but sarcastic

So people from Canada are slow-witted and say "eh?" a lot? [biggrin]

Hey eh! What are you talking aboot? Well - jeez' date=' i'm just gonna get on my dogsled and mush right back to my igloo. My pet penguin always knows how to cheer me up. [biggrin']

ABOOT is my favorite Canadian word! I use it all the time.

terrence_philip.jpg

Actually in the "Paul is dead conspiracy"...His replacement was suppose to be a guy from Ontario Canada.

The clue is...Look at Paul sleeve on the Sgt. Pepper cover....He as an "OPP" emblem sewn onto the uniform.

OPP is the Ontario Provincial Police.

SPooOOooOky!

Archived