Gibson Brands Forums

Your Friends think You're crazy.

Artie Owl

Okay ladies and gentlemen, in terms of celebrities who do your friends think you're crazy for not finding attractive or hot? I know what you're all thinking "but they're all retouched and photoshopped and such, so we're not seeing the real them". Well the fact is is that IS how our relationship with those celebrities is, it's based on how we find their acting and how attractive we find them, since most of us won't be having drinks with them anytime soon.

Ok, here's mine,

paris_hilton2_300.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol, Is anyone actually reading this at this point? We all know we find 99% of hollywood women hot, that's not new, I wanted to know who you DON'T find attractive and when you tell people they're like, "what? she's hot!" Kind of thing.

I never understood why people foam at the mouth over celebrities. I see women everyday, just out and about, who are far more attractive than most celebrities. I do think Scarlett Johansson is a drop dead knockout though!

I never understood why people foam at the mouth over celebrities. I see women everyday' date=' just out and about, who are far more attractive than most celebrities. I do think Scarlett Johansson is a drop dead knockout though![/quote']

sj.jpg

Well, it's not friends who think I'm crazy, rather, it is the wife.

We spent the day at Farmer's Market and a taping of the Craig Ferguson show the other day.

The wait staff at the French Bistro in the FM beat hell out of anyone I have ever seen in my life.

Couldn't help it - the staring was obvious, I suppose.

Go out and look around. I don't need no stinking celebs. Altho, Paris IS kinda hot, in her own special way.

Eww. Paris and Kim are both gross to me. So is Fergie....bleh!! I get why guys love Jessica Alba but I certainly would not jump through any hoops for her.

Kate Beckinsdale on the other hand....yeah. Lots of firey hoops. On a scale of 1-10, 1 being really unattractive and 10 being super smokin hot, I would rate Kate somewhere in the ballpark of 57. Zoe Saldana, Missy Peregrym, Sandra Bullock, Edyta Slavinska (sp., from Dancing with the Stars)...these are all woman that make me go gaga.

Archived