Gibson Brands Forums

I'll give this one 5 minutes...

CJW

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool, she does need a little sun...you can also sun bathe the LP while at it. All based on personal taste of course).

I am a fan of the "Girls" section of Guitar World" Magazine website. (for those of you haven' checked it out)

Nice photo.

I don't need a link.

I get some. :-&

Which evidently precludes you from appreciating things of beauty. Perhaps you should consider becoming celibate...

I think we're getting away from my original intent in posting the picture and some of that is partially my fault for rising to obvious baiting (one of you appears to be a master at it...).

Anyway, sorry for getting "snooty" and defensive, but it would be nice if you could keep your comments appropriate - if you don't like the photo fine, surely you/we can look at a photo of a pretty girl and/or guitar and not think about the "dirty deed". I would hope so in this day and age.

I think we're getting away from my original intent in posting the picture and some of that is partially my fault for rising to obvious baiting (one of you appears to be a master at it...).

Anyway' date=' sorry for getting "snooty" and defensive, but it would be nice if you could keep your comments appropriate - if you don't like the photo fine, surely you/we can look at a photo of a pretty girl and/or guitar and not think about the "dirty deed". I would hope so in this day and age.[/quote']

My initial comments were not intended to offend. Please consider this as ended. :-&

I get the angle of the g-string and g-strings thing, the photo is good, but the panty isn't flattering her figure, maybe some super tight boyshort, or lacy red panty with bows, it'd add some texture to the overall appeal. But again this is all opinion. Keep it up!

I worry when stuff like this gets deleted because I always think that everyone else is going to think it was me who complained. I did complain awhile back about some guy who referred to all women as a really derogatory word that started with 'wh', but other than that I only ever report spam.

Anyway, that being said, the photo doesn't appeal to me of course, but from an artistic perspective I have to say the first thing I noticed was the veins in her legs, which isn't attractive, is it? I would say maybe those need to be photoshopped out? Just a matter of opinion I guess.

I worry when stuff like this gets deleted because I always think that everyone else is going to think it was me who complained. I did complain awhile back about some guy who referred to all women as a really derogatory word that started with 'wh'' date=' but other than that I only ever report spam.

Anyway, that being said, the photo doesn't appeal to me of course, but from an artistic perspective I have to say the first thing I noticed was the veins in her legs, which isn't attractive, is it? I would say maybe those need to be photoshopped out? Just a matter of opinion I guess.[/quote']

Well yeah, I could have photoshopped an awful lot of flaws out of the shot/model, but I prefer to depict the model as she is, not some orange-tanned, perfect-skinned, ultra-skinny plastic thing. You know, the ones that give women hang-ups about the way they look?

Still, thanks for taking the time and commenting - it's genuinely appreciated.

Anyway' date=' sorry for getting "snooty" and defensive, but it would be nice if you could keep your comments appropriate - if you don't like the photo fine, surely you/we can look at a photo of a pretty girl and/or guitar and not think about the "dirty deed". I would hope so in this day and age.[/quote']

A guitar, an amp and a woman with little clothes and a suggestive pose you ask of us to see the "art" in it?

Post a picture of a talented woman that can play the guitar well and we all will be more civilized ablout it, just like when pictures of Orianthi have been posted.

So you posted this pic in a public open forum and expect all cumpliments? why. The picture itslef is not all that well composed if you ask me, if you don't want my opinion well, don't post here, 'cause I am here all day.

Well yeah' date=' I could have photoshopped an awful lot of flaws out of the shot/model, but I prefer to depict the model as she is, not some orange-tanned, perfect-skinned, ultra-skinny plastic thing. You know, the ones that give women hang-ups about the way they look?

Still, thanks for taking the time and commenting - it's genuinely appreciated.[/quote']

Yes, good point! We've been conditioned to *perfect* everything, and even I'm guilty of it.

A good shot of a pretty girl with a nice guitar. Don't see why anyone should be too bothered.

But I noticed not one of the lads asked about the particulars on the guitar or the amp!:-

Sooo...since it is the Gibson Guitar Forum - tell me about the gear!

A guitar' date=' an amp and a woman with little clothes and a suggestive pose you ask of us to see the "art" in it?

Post a picture of a talented woman that can play the guitar well and we all will be more civilized ablout it, just like when pictures of Orianthi have been posted.

So you posted this pic in a public open forum and expect all cumpliments? why. The picture itslef is not all that well composed if you ask me, if you don't want my opinion well, don't post here, 'cause I am here all day.[/quote']

Show me at which point I expected you to see the art in anything?

Show me at which point I asked for only compliments?

I posted the picture to raise a smile in a time when the world has little to smile about. I'm sorry if the photograph isn't up to your exacting critical standards, but we all have to start somewhere.

A good shot of a pretty girl with a nice guitar. Don't see why anyone should be too bothered.

But I noticed not one of the lads asked about the particulars on the guitar or the amp!:-

Sooo...since it is the Gibson Guitar Forum - tell me about the gear!

Hahaha, nothing special I'm afraid - a '94 Standard in HCSB and a Valvestate 80V, but I love them.

Archived