Show your basses!

Bassmedic05

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm digging the Money bass and the modded SG :D

BSB

Thanks BSB!

Actually it's a Double Cut (predecessor to the $ Bass - no dif.) and it's a real player. Pick one up if you ever get a chance; one of the best Gibsons ever IMHO. All but The Yamaha TRB-4P are modded to some extent. I do love my router and the soldering gun!

Thanks BSB!

Actually it's a Double Cut (predecessor to the $ Bass - no dif.) and it's a real player. Pick one up if you ever get a chance; one of the best Gibsons ever IMHO. All but The Yamaha TRB-4P are modded to some extent.

I do love my router and the soldering gun!

Kelvinator busy in his bass lab as I look on....

1935bridefrankensteinim.jpg

Thanks BSB!

Actually it's a Double Cut (predecessor to the $ Bass - no dif.) and it's a real player. Pick one up if you ever get a chance; one of the best Gibsons ever IMHO. All but The Yamaha TRB-4P are modded to some extent. I do love my router and the soldering gun!

Could have fooled me :o so how old is it? I know the money bass must be a clocking a few years now They're all beautiful btw, luckily played a few but the double cut/money always catches my eye (the bass that got away :( )

I'm hoping you have a YouTube account with videos of you playing them ;)

BSB

Could have fooled me :o so how old is it? I know the money bass must be a clocking a few years now They're all beautiful btw, luckily played a few but the double cut/money always catches my eye (the bass that got away :( )

I'm hoping you have a YouTube account with videos of you playing them ;)

BSB

It's an '06. The only difference is the Double Cut doesn't have a $ on the truss rod cover - that's it. Who wouldn't think it's a Money Bass? [confused]

It really is a great bass: nice fast neck, 24 frets, fairly light, sounds & plays great, and it's good lookin'! I can't imagine why they stopped making them.......

Sorry BSB - no YouTube videos, but that may be a good thing!

Archived