Gibson Brands Forums

Charge!

jimmiJAMM

Just sent DISCOVER another thousand dollars towards my newest Gibson. Been sending $300.00 a mo but figured a bigger chunk was in order. Still have a ways to go before she's paid off but considering it's the most awesome axe I've ever seen/owned/played.... it's a pleasure making payments. Plus it's a 0% interest purchase so that helps.

Beautiful SG. I don't think you should mind making payments on a guitar like that. At no interest and the appreciation in value of your SG, you are actually making probably as much money as if you had cash in savings.

Beautiful SG. I don't think you should mind making payments on a guitar like that. At no interest and the appreciation in value of your SG' date=' you are actually making probably as much money as if you had cash in savings.[/quote']

Haha, hadn't thought about it like that.

Thanks for the nice comments, everyone. She's my pride & joy!

Just sent DISCOVER another thousand dollars towards my newest Gibson. Been sending $300.00 a mo but figured a bigger chunk was in order. Still have a ways to go before she's paid off but considering it's the most awesome axe I've ever seen/owned/played.... it's a pleasure making payments. Plus it's a 0% interest purchase so that helps.

Yeah but how will the 0% interest last before you start having to pay a high interest rate?

Yeah but how will the 0% interest last before you start having to pay a high interest rate?

July 2nd but before then I'll transfer the balance to another 0% interest card for an additional six months. I've done this balance transfer thing before and it works like a charm. Everybody wins here.

Yeah!! Neo and I should start a band. You do like Polka music don't you Neo? [biggrin]

Who doesn't?

Whoa' date=' dave! That's sweeeet. Love those witch hats.[/quote']

Thanks man... The action on this guitar is like no other I have. you barely have to touch the strings and no buzz anywhere.... The neck is extremely thin and access to the high register is insane... Seems to have a longer neck than norma but that might just be because of the double cut away... My 71 is the last year the SGs were made in Kalamazo. So I can really say it's the last of the real Kalamazo... [confused]

Archived