Gibson Brands Forums

Pedalboard Suggestions?

deepblue

Pedal Train seems to be the consensus.

I do not have one myself but they do look good.

I have a Coffin Pedalboard that I grabbed for a great price but ever since I bought my Mesa amp, most pedals just sit.

+ 1 on the pedaltrain.

I have one....the one that holds about 7-8 pedals

Can't go wrong with the Pedaltrain boards. I've got the medium size one, and it holds all the pedals I "need"-around 7-8(including a Whammy). The hard cases they come in are tops too!!

Thanks guys.

The Pedaltrain looks like ticket, but now im having trouble finding a power supply.

My Rotosphere (Leslie simulator) runs with 1/12AX7 tube. Im told I need to use something

like a Voodoo Lab Pedal Power AC......from what im reading, those are for high draw pedals only.

Can I not use my regular 9v pedals on the same board?

Thanks guys.

The Pedaltrain looks like ticket' date=' but now im having trouble finding a power supply.

My Rotosphere (Leslie simulator) runs with 1/12AX7 tube. Im told I need to use something

like a Voodoo Lab Pedal Power AC......from what im reading, those are for high draw pedals only.

Can I not use my regular 9v pedals on the same board?[/quote']

I use the Voodoo lab Pedal Power 2 Plus.

I run all my 9volt stuff and my Line 6 M13 pedal modeler gets powered via the additional mains outlet (Auxiliary AC outlet, 200 watts max), so I use the M13's power supply that I have mounted under the pedalboard as well.

You can also do 18volts by using 2 9volt plugs and the 18volt cable.

I use the Voodoo lab Pedal Power 2 Plus.

I run all my 9volt stuff and my Line 6 M13 pedal modeler gets powered via the additional mains outlet (Auxiliary AC outlet' date=' 200 watts max), so I use the M13's power supply that I have mounted under the pedalboard as well.

You can also do 18volts by using 2 9volt plugs and the 18volt cable.

[/quote']

The Vooddo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus wil be my next purchase cabba2203! Very practical!

Regarding my pedalboard, I come from the BOSS GT-8 and found out that I really used the same 5 effects, so that's why I've build me a small pedalboard that's more than satisfying my needs (guitarwise speaking :- )

I've been using a pedal train board but I was recently given the SKB PS 55, and I'm on love. This one does so much. It has its own power supply for pedals, it has a built in cable tester, its got two fx loops for up to two amps, and the coolest thing for me is the power. I always hate getting my things prepaired to play in Europe, but with this board you just flip a switch and change the power cable and your ready for Europe. That is an invaluable accessore. look it up on YouTube, it's pretty rad.

Nice pedals DeeVeeWee! That Memory Man is soo sweet. I'd love to get one of those and the SMM w/ Hazarai.

I really want the Deluxe MM because it's analog and has it's own thing going which would be very useful for me but the Stereo MM has more features like reverse and looping which I know I would use all the time with my band.

I'm kindof going for a shoegazey delay thing so I think it's SMMH for me.

Nice pedals DeeVeeWee! That Memory Man is soo sweet. I'd love to get one of those and the SMM w/ Hazarai.

I really want the Deluxe MM because it's analog and has it's own thing going which would be very useful for me but the Stereo MM has more features like reverse and looping which I know I would use all the time with my band.

I'm kindof going for a shoegazey delay thing so I think it's SMMH for me.

Archived