Gibson Brands Forums

HNGD to me!!!

corcoran

UPS guy just got off truck with my two packages. It's my Epiphone Les paul custom in Heritage Cherry Sunburst. It's beautiful. It has Dream 90s, 500k pots, switchcraft switch, and gotoh tuners. Here are the pictures.

S7001997.jpg

S7001995.jpg

S7002004.jpg

P.S. Thanks Carverman for the recommendation for the rondo case. It's nice and snug and well protected.

UPS guy just got off truck with my two packages. It's my Epiphone Les paul custom in Heritage Cherry Sunburst. It's beautiful. It has Dream 90s' date=' 500k pots, switchcraft switch, and gotoh tuners. Here are the pictures.

[img']http://i534.photobucket.com/albums/ee350/ninjah91/S7001997.jpg[/img]

S7001995.jpg

S7002004.jpg

P.S. Thanks Carverman for the recommendation for the rondo case. It's nice and snug and well protected.

Good on you.

Hey me too! Let's see how long the mods keep this photo up. It's a Squire Tele with a Dimarzio PAF Pro in the neck and a Tone Zone T in the bridge. What a small guitar. The body seems thin and small, the neck width is small, and the headstock is small. Quite a difference from my Epi Les Pauls. I made a few cosmetic mods (natch) and spent over an hour dealing with the sharp fret ends. It's pretty nice now. :D (Oh and nice custom Corc, thanks for letting me add on.)

tele01.jpg

Corcoran, Nice Epi Les Paul Custom. Beautiful color and the full binding is so nice. Do you know what year it was made and which factory (just give us the Serial # and we can tell from that, if you can't). Wow!!! Only $340.00. You

got a real bargain. The guy who sold it must have needed the money badly to let is go for that amount. You mention

about it having 500K pots. I'm not sure if they're an add in. I just bought an Epiphone LP Standard Plain Top (VS) this past April made at the QingDao, China Epiphone factory October of 2007 (Serial # starts with 0710...) and that

came stock with 500K pots. The guitar does play "hot". Anyway, best of luck with yours. I'll try not to covet.=D>

LOL!!!

Hey corcoran nice guitar you scored there and for a great price. It looks like used is the way to go these days especially since Epiphone decided to raise their prices. Can you believe the Epiphone Les Paul Custom is $800 at MF right now?!?!?! I guess the economy has something to do with it but with these prices I think consumers are gonna definately look to other guitar manufacturers. Anyways great guitar once again and enjoy it!

Its I02042676. I don't know if 500k pots were standard but I'm still very happy with the guitar!

Corcoran, The serial number you gave means it was made at the Saien, Korea factory April 2002 (0204=YYMM),

batch number 2676. My Sheraton II was made there in August 2005. I bought mine brand new and it was

flawless. Most of the guitars made for Epiphone out of that plant were well made and played nice (At least

from what a lot of the guys on this forum who have Epiphone Electric guitars made at that plant have said).:D

The pictures of you guitar look very nice, so the previous owner must have taken good care of it. Have you had a

chance to play it yet? Let us know what you think of the sound and it's playability. Thanks!

The guy had it set up before with .09's I think. The intonation is awesome! It's like plays like a dream like the buckers. They have a nice range. They have a nice crunchy bite and a fat warm tone. I can play from blues to heavy metal and everything else in between. It's in really pristine condition even if it was a 6 year old guitar.

Archived