Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson vs. Epiphone

Guitar Chico

by the way, I now modify gibson refrigerators into guitar cases.

what you do is put your guitar in it's hard case. then you buy my case bag and put it in that.

then you put the case bag case into the display case I'll also make for you, then you put it all in the official gibson

refrigerator.

You keep your strings and straps and picks in the tray underneath.

it will be modified to keep you guitar case bag case display case at the exat temperature and humidity which is good

for guitars in case bag case display cases ensuring that your guitar has the utmost protection in case of hurricane, tornado,

or nuclear attack.

TWANG

I'm thinking of writing to that company to see what a gibson refrigerator logo would cost. *G*

You got me! Although' date=' in my defence I only clicked on the link with the intention of posting an "Oh Lord not again" type of message.

Much more serious:

Guinness v Murpheys ?[/quote']

The only thing I like better than a tepid Guinness Draught, is a cool

Boddingtons oatmeal creme ale.

A good Belgian orangepeel "stong" ale is refreshing, if a bit strong.

"I'm not REALLY a big ale drinker, but I DID get trashed at a Holiday Inn Express last night" :P

What's a Gibson? I know...wait....

47gibson.jpg

Refrigerators of the 60's, 70's and 80's were so energy inefficient with flimsy thin doors and poor seals and insulation but that Gibson must be a 50's model. It probably had a motor like a jet engine that wasn't too kind on electricity but look at that construction. That door is double lined with two seals and is as thick as a bank vault door. The walls of the refrigerator are as thick as a safe too. Must have weighed a ton but with a modern motor once it got cold it stayed cold.

Now I've got RAS (Refrigerator Acqusition Syndrome).

Pass the freon Leon.

Archived