Gibson Brands Forums

Charlie Brown... Do you have a life ?

epilover9568

Yeah, I get this, every now and then, here. But, I DO have a "life," believe it or not. Play out, quite a bit,

even for an old "Geezer" like me. Have other interests (Photography, for one). But, the forum is fun,

informative, and (maybe) a bit "addictive?," too...at times. As to "Bursting or Oozing?" At my age,

you're thankful if you don't do either! ;>)

CB

Yeah' date=' I get this, quite often, here. But, I DO have a "life," believe it or not. Play out, quite a bit,

even for an old "Geezer" like me. Have other interests (Photography, for one). But, the forum is fun,

informative, and (maybe) a bit "addictive?," too...at times. As to "Bursting or Oozing?" At my age,

you're thankful if you don't do either! ;>)

CB[/quote']

So do you hang out in some photography forums too..probably 3000+ posts ?? hehe...

No, lol..I used to...but, they weren't as much "fun" as this forum. Plus, I worked in "Photography" for 30 years, so...

I'd rather just "shoot" than talk about it. LOL!

This, the Gibson forum...and the "Gretsch Discussion Pages (once in a great while) are the only ones I visit.

This (Epiphone & WikiEpi) being the most visited. But, I often go quite awhile without posting. Other days, I'll

post a lot, IF I'm interested in the subject, or have something to contribute, that "might" be worthwhile, etc.

But, there's a lot of stuff that I don't get invloved with, as there are plenty of other's here, that have a vast

amount of knowledge. Remember too, that some individuals use different names, so they may have as many

or a LOT more, posts, but it doesn't show up that way. Some folks have been here (or the old forum) for years!

CB

Hey CB ya know I'm kidding. I for one appreciate your knowledge and willingness to share it.

Hey, Cookieman, it's cool! I don't actually post as much, now, as previously. So much has

been covered before, so many times. And, there are a lot of you, that contribute good information,

and interesting discussions, too. So, I enjoy reading those as much, or even more, than posting.

But, it's fun...

CB

I've lurked these forums for a few months before joining, and have always enjoyed CB presence and what he offers.... I owe a lot of what I've learned about the JL Rev to CB...... He's must have answered the same questions over and over and over and over.... and answers them with patience as if he's addressing them for the first time...

CB's is a pretty cool cat if you ask me=d>

let's face it' date=' at our ages (which is "living to tell about it")

I'm happy the forums addiction isn't one of the ones my doctor

wants me to quit![/quote']

Too funny!!!! LOL

And speaking of addictions, I recently gave up Big Macs (by Doctors request). The first month was tough, but I can now pass by a Micky D's without getting that secret sauce tang in the back of my tongue.:-$

I just went cold turkey (great song by the way)..... But I've have manage to lose 7 lbs in about 7 weeks.. And my blood pressure has lowered at bit, so I think I'm heading in the right direction.... Ultimately I hoping for a total of 17 lbs... But yesterday I slipped by throwing down 15 tacos..... I only counted 13, but my wife is a shell counter:-k

Archived