Gibson Brands Forums

i like. but then, i like station wagons, too.

jefleppard

I always expected Rick Miller to whip one of these out to play "My House Has Wheels" during a Southern Culture on the Skids concert... www.SCOTS.com to the yet to be enlightened.

Cunkhead, wow a wagon brother!! sledge57 I figured would have to be since Mopar Guys know wagons and police cars are really things of beauty & that with correct origins can kick ***. Not too many wagon mongers will actually fess-up in public. (Pssst- lets keep the public in the dark here...more wagons for the rest of us) I've always had a passion for the long roof, families current wagon stables are as follows..... my '64 Dodge 330 will be on the road any month now, my son has a '92 BMW 525it, we've got a '70 Satellite waiting to resume work on. Previous wagons I've owned through the years... '66 Nova, '71 Torino, three or four '79 to '82 Malibus. Traction out the wazoo. Fantastic platform for huge stereo installations or surfboard transport. Drives and responds like a car, cargo capacity like an SUV but waaaay cooler with less rollover death potential. Again, what's not to love?

Wedgie

What market were they aiming for when they introduced these' date='trailer park trash?

-------------------------------------------------------------[/quote']

I think Musikron has it right. Really, they were just novelty guitars. They made one shaped like the United States as well. I think there may have been other designs too. Epi does lots of this type of stuff...which is part of the reason they arent really collectable or worth $500. Well, that. and they are just Specials, basically.

Cunkhead' date=' wow a wagon brother!! sledge57 I figured would have to be since Mopar Guys know wagons and police cars are really things of beauty & that with correct origins can kick ***. Not too many wagon mongers will actually fess-up in public. (Pssst- lets keep the public in the dark here...more wagons for the rest of us) I've always had a passion for the long roof, families current wagon stables are as follows..... my '64 Dodge 330 will be on the road any month now, my son has a '92 BMW 525it, we've got a '70 Satellite waiting to resume work on. Previous wagons I've owned through the years... '66 Nova, '71 Torino, three or four '79 to '82 Malibus. Traction out the wazoo. Fantastic platform for huge stereo installations or surfboard transport. Drives and responds like a car, cargo capacity like an SUV but waaaay cooler with less rollover death potential. Again, what's not to love?

Wedgie[/quote']

for a while in the 70's, our family car looked like this... (without the flames)

IM001083.jpg

Sometimes I think my world is turning MIK my two Epi's are Korean and one of our cars is a Korean Hyundai, maybe Epiphone should get Samick to make one of these in the shape of a Hyundai Getz.........or maybe not.....

Passion-Red.jpg

Our other car is MIJ..........:-)

Archived