Gibson Brands Forums

Guitar Screensaver/Desktop

Hoss

How many of us have a favorite guitar as their screensaver/desktop? I don't know why it took Ol' Hoss so long to get around to this, but last month my favorite went up on the puter. A bench on our back deck that Mrs. Hoss keeps flowered up.

L7sidebench.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My 16 year old daughter is into photography and has been published a couple times so I don't get much of a chance to make a desktop background.... she keeps it in heavy rotation...

But my desktop at work has Buddy, my 12 year old Golden. Not a guitar, but he thumps his tail on the Southern Jumbo daily... someday he'll knock it out of the stand I'm sure....

14wuomc.jpg

Hoss, that's a great pic! My compliments to Mrs. Hoss too for the lovely flowery bench.

I've got a pic of Gillian Welch on my home 'puter and a pic of Magic and me on my work computer. I really appreciate the one on my work computer because when the day's a steady stream of stress, this helps me keep it all in perspective.

beautiful stuff. GS, the finish on that RJ could double as a mirror. what a beaute. great sound too, i imagine.

here's my desktop (you've seen this... )

PICT0175.jpg

laptop - a photo my daughter took and photoshopped...my good side -when someone or something is in front of me!

profileshot.jpg

IMG_0722-1.jpg

This is Walter (4) my 4th and last child' date=' with his brother Fred's (12) new guitar I bought for him on saturday. It might be a little while before he'll be borrowing the Gibsons.[/quote']

awesome, AJ. your boy looks like he's just discovered the holy grail!

Well, on the desk top I always like to have a pic of my best day ever!

wedding.jpg

The Dawgs gone now, lost out to a Yorkie called Frou-Frou and a Terrier called Fred who had formed a "bonny & Clyde" type alliance.

The Bumps 24 and plays drums in King Kenny's bongo boys, appearing at Westworld Minehead this weekend!

But we're still together!!

^^^^^^

BTW My real wife has seen this!

The pic came from a portfolio provided unselfishly by another forum member (thanks ](*,).

I am sure he wouldn't mind me doing one little post!

On the laptop

TIG_FRED.jpg

Archived