Gibson Brands Forums

Where's my SG

Legs

Any thoughts about tracking your shipment??

Really! Did you get a tracking #? It will show city by city progress' date=' AND

even show "out for delivery" on the day it's due.

They actually left the DOT on the wrong street? Similar street name?

Was it delivered by HER? [biggrin[crying]

sexy_ups_girl.jpg

AnimalF,

It was so different that you really have to think, what was this idiot doing? If it would have been her I'd be more forgiving.

She'd make it hard to walk so close to the ground! Any decentGPS would bring you right here. Had that Lady not called, UPS would have covered $100 ,the rest would be my loss!

Legs

Where's my 2 kilos of yerba mate ??? ....guess Brown will deliver today, was supposed to be yesterday... For those who don't know, Google it.... yerba mate >coffee....like green tea on steroids !!! My beverage of choice 5 days of the week :)

"No, he isn't from Down Under"

PETER!

Seriously if this is hell, I can't imagine what some other places must be then????? Ever wonder why us Aussies all seem so happy?

No it's not "just" because of Vegemite and the fine beer.

Smiling ~

Dig

So it's 8:51pm here in the UK' date=' so it must be........*doing sums*...............*think think think*...............2:51pm in B'ham, Alabama??

UPS always deliver by 12noon to me, so what's up with them stateside?!

[/quote']

Bet he is blistering his fingers[biggrin]

I did disquise myself as a box per Animal Farm's suggestion.

But UPS dropped the ball again;however, My daughter -in- gave me one of her flutes so we could start playing woodwinds together.

What a sweetie!

Maybe I'm too demanding, But competance is nice:-k !

Legs

It's finally here ( photos tomorrow). regrettably it wasn't the girl in Animal Fs post... it was an ugly' date=' sweaty guy![/quote']

I'm beginning to think you were more anxious to see the woman than the guitar! :)

Archived